Husband Wife relation

Guest Singhni

Guest GuestSingh

Sex is the easiest and laziest way to waste built-up physical energy that can be utilised more productively in my opinion.

A Sikh is supposed to be Miri Piri (notice how Miri comes first) so join a gym - learn how to be a sipahi and defend yourself (weightlifting/MA). Yes Sikhs are no longer in physical battles/wars but that doesn't excuse forgetting 50% of the 6th master's Hukam for convenience.

If someone attacks you in the street and wants a fight or a gang breaks into your home and harms the family then what will you do? Someone said excessive sex drains laha but the same applies to the body, especially under habit - dependency/expectancy makes us lustful, weak and needy. Are these not more of a mental drain on us?

Also, contraception is a western concept now copied by apne so why abuse and misuse what we have been given by Waheguru? Not everyone can have children.

For those older, why not learn a new hobby i.e. tanti saaj, so the whole family can learn. Having a dog is good too - they give physical attention and have more energy to burn than us.

13 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

OP might not think so...

Unless you have mastered 24/7 Naam Jap, doing what you said, wouldn't it be:

1. rather weird? 
  2. frankly...blasphemous? 
  3. rather weird?

Actually I'm not sure I want answers to the above, so let's say they're rhetorical questions.

8 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Unless you have mastered 24/7 Naam Jap, doing what you said, wouldn't it be:

1. rather weird? 
  2. frankly...blasphemous? 
  3. rather weird?

Actually I'm not sure I want answers to the above, so let's say they're rhetorical questions.

Thats what I thought until I tried It. I was just like OP. Never I

Never in the mood.  Thinking of the act as evil. Wanting to finish my path. Sleeping in the other bed with my son in order to avoid my husband. 

When I read this I thought it wierd. The  I just had to try it. Was good. Unfortunately my avastha is not as good as the simran that I was able to achieve at that time. I have been struggling a bit with routine. So I am a normal person now not too religious.  At that time I was more connected. 

If you are unmarried then you should stop commenting on these topics because before marriage you tend tolook at it as something bad. This is why people have these stupid problems when they get married.  

Its because you distance a physical relationship so much in your brains that you think of the very act with which you came into being as evil. It is God created and if it was just for procreation it would be written by Guruji in the SGGS with a strict number I.e. only 5 times if you want  3 kids. 

Use your common sense for once and stop using gurbani to say that the act is forbidden and all such nonsense and confusing already confused married people. 

30 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

Thats what I thought until I tried It. I was just like OP. Never in the mood.  Thinking of the act as evil. Wanting to finish my path. Sleeping in the other bed with my son in order to avoid my husband.

There's nothing to suggest this is what the OP was feeling/doing.

11 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

If you are unmarried then you should stop commenting on these topics because before marriage you tend tolook at it as something bad. This is why people have these stupid problems when they get married. 

Hardy anyone here has looked at it as something bad. In fact the OP has been given some pretty good advice, and they are the ones looking at it as bad.

There's nothing wrong with being unmarried and posting on such topics. The only useless replies are from those who lack knowledge and common sense.

14 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

Its because you distance a physical relationship so much in your brains that you think of the very act with which you came into being as evil. It is God created and if it was just for procreation it would be written by Guruji in the SGGS with a strict number I.e. only 5 times if you want  3 kids. 

Who said it's only for procreation? There's only one or two posters who are possibly alluding to this. And even if it was, it sure as sh!t wouldn't say it in Gurbani. Gurbani is a guide on how to reach Vaheguru, not Dunyavi Matters 101.

19 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

Use your common sense for once and stop using gurbani to say that the act is forbidden and all such nonsense and confusing already confused married people. 

Either your reading is selective or you posted here after the thread had been edited.

One poster used Gurbani to warn of overindulgence. Not to say it is forbidden.

15 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

I am so surprised actually disappointed that no one found those tukhs where the union between God and the soul is described as being enjoyed on a bed. I will try to look for them.

It's metaphorical, hence why no one posted it.

WJKK WJKF Sangat jio

Thank you all so much once again. You guys are so helpful in easing my stress! Waheguru shower Kirpa on you all. I appreciate each and every response made - they all have valuable advice and knowledge. 

I would love to make an account but am hesitant as am not here discussing the most worthy issue so I would rather remain gupt - apologies.

I guess I will feel guilt free once we have both been pesh - that is the ultimate and as you have said 'just don't do it again' sounds like a sensible starting point.

I just don't know what words to use to tell the Panj Pyare. I doubt they will understand the specific names of these two acts...any ideas in what to say to Panj Pyare please?

WJKK WJKF