Thank you for all your help.. I will be leaving , atleast for now.

11 minutes ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Well he has recieved almost that lol

Thats all you ragheads are good at ! beating down a marginalized community.  Shame on you khusre people. Lol , come again how you people defenders and saint soldiers hahaha 

How do you ragheads feel when a white supremacist in US shoots you at blank range . bunch of pussies , british b*ches 

Edited by Guest

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Just now, lostconfussedsingh said:

Good reply lol i am not gonna say anything as i have already got a warning haha

warning from ? :rofl

gays are increasingly becoming shastrdhaari in the west. look up "pink pistols" . Remember pendulum swings the other way too 

Edited by Guest

Ajeet, why are you insulting Sikh guys with beards? What’s all this nonsense about “your kaum” ? If you’re a Sikh, regardless of being gay or whatever you don’t go around insulting your own faith. Some polite advise for you, if you want to leave then leave quietly, coz you’re still coming back and getting frustrated and insulting Sikhi. If you’re gay, that’s your life, but don’t insult Sikhi. Thank you. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Its because there're gay sikhs aplenty, even if you feel like ostriching this fact. And we need to speak to our sikh folks about this to prevent suffering of future LGBT generations of sikhs . If jews who're smaller in number than us can accept their gays then why not us ? 

It doesn't take a genius to figure it out lol. 

I will be raising awareness of this issue to various influential preachers like taksal , dhadrian, missionaries, etc etc . 

Don't cry the straight card. You people get all your rights served to you in a silver golden platter. The day you're in same shoes as me you can talk about crying like a victim. Until then enjoy your privilege !

@simran345 , @Singh123456777 , @S1ngh, @S4NGH are perhaps the only mature comments on this thread. This indicates proper upbringing. Thanks . 

bro ,

what happens in people's private lives is up to them and Akal Purakh , it is no one else's business . I don't want or need to know about anyone else's choices except if they involve me or mine directly , I am no arbiter of people' s gunn or paap that's our Master's remit but I will advise you to stop comparing other faiths to Sikhi as the others have corrupted themselves to suit the world rather than changing people's hearts and minds to become more like the Creator. Sach Khand has no place for kaamna of any type , may you realise peace and understanding of this deep within . Sikhi is the way we can bring kalyug to an end . 

Yes there is a level which you need to self-regulate your comments prior to sharing  as others have pointed out but it is the same for everyone - it's called common decency ...so don't think that you are being specially picked out .

15 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Ajeet, why are you insulting Sikh guys with beards? What’s all this nonsense about “your kaum” ? If you’re a Sikh, regardless of being gay or whatever you don’t go around insulting your own faith. Some polite advise for you, if you want to leave then leave quietly, coz you’re still coming back and getting frustrated and insulting Sikhi. If you’re gay, that’s your life, but don’t insult Sikhi. Thank you. 

6 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

bro ,

what happens in people's private lives is up to them and Akal Purakh , it is no one else's business . I don't want or need to know about anyone else's choices except if they involve me or mine directly , I am no arbiter of people' s gunn or paap that's our Master's remit but I will advise you to stop comparing other faiths to Sikhi as the others have corrupted themselves to suit the world rather than changing people's hearts and minds to become more like the Creator. Sach Khand has no place for kaamna of any type , may you realise peace and understanding of this deep within . Sikhi is the way we can bring kalyug to an end . 

Yes there is a level which you need to self-regulate your comments prior to sharing  as others have pointed out but it is the same for everyone - it's called common decency ...so don't think that you are being specially picked out .

gave u both 'like' . becoz it mks sense nd has decency,

i dont hate sikhi  , i hate hypocritical sikhs who close their eyes to reality of lives .  i was being decent until misterr singh purposely pssed me off . 

god bless . 

7 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

i was being decent until misterr singh purposely pssed me off . 

You started it, lol. I shouldn't have to tolerate back chat from you. 

On a general note, the moderation on this site is non existent. There's been a handful of comments in this topic that are worthy of a permanent ban.

Edited by MisterrSingh
  • Haha 1

Jeez louise this post nose dived. You guys just egg each other on. You all need to go back read each others responses and learn from them coz you've actually given each other some decent advice amongst all the bashing. We're all brothers guys. And sisters :) we're one big family. There's always gunna be disagreements... Learn to agree to disagree.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

You started it, lol. I shouldn't have to tolerate back chat from you. 

On a general note, the moderation on this site is non existent. There's been a handful of comments in this topic that are worthy of a permanent ban.

I don't care . I didn't start it . I asked you to question your opinion and stand on certain things when you yourself seem well read and fluent in english , which to me indicates having spent considerable time in developed society . How can one then excuse your vulgar, backward attitude regards to gays and women ?

Don't gimme threats of permanent ban . haha i am leaving anyays .ta ta. :rofl

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
4 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

Jeez louise this post nose dived. You guys just egg each other on. You all need to go back read each others responses and learn from them coz you've actually given each other some decent advice amongst all the bashing. We're all brothers guys. And sisters :) we're one big family. There's always gunna be disagreements... Learn to agree to disagree.

true . sensible men like you're what keeps this forum going . :D 

22 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

How can one then excuse your vulgar, backward attitude regards to gays and women ?

I shouldn't give you the attention that you obviously crave, but don't be a weasel your entire life. In your jumbled mess of a head, a few harsh words in your direction are an attack on womankind and gays in general. I know females with more strength of mind and integrity than you'll ever realise. 

You earn money, right? Get some counselling. Do they provide such services in whatever metropolitan hell-hole you live in? Pay for it. Sort your head out. Do something good with your life. For God's sake, don't be so pathetic. Soothe that suffering soul of yours in whichever way you can. You're like a fish who can't breathe when plucked from water. You're all over the shop. I can sense it from here. I apologise if I upset you, but in all seriousness, sort yourself out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

two wrongs don't make a right agreed. but then say the other wrong wrong too in the same volume. 

what they do behind closed doors, you never know 

You're the one saying all men, But if someone says all gays are lustful monsters your panties get in a twist.

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I don't care . I didn't start it . I asked you to question your opinion and stand on certain things when you yourself seem well read and fluent in english , which to me indicates having spent considerable time in developed society . How can one then excuse your vulgar, backward attitude regards to gays and women ?

Don't gimme threats of permanent ban . haha i am leaving anyays .ta ta. :rofl

Then perhaps stop spamming the anonymous section by pretending to be in love with a muslim girl. lmao.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1