AjeetSinghPunjabi

Thank you for all your help.. I will be leaving , atleast for now.

4 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

Jeez louise this post nose dived. You guys just egg each other on. You all need to go back read each others responses and learn from them coz you've actually given each other some decent advice amongst all the bashing. We're all brothers guys. And sisters :) we're one big family. There's always gunna be disagreements... Learn to agree to disagree.

true . sensible men like you're what keeps this forum going . :D 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

How can one then excuse your vulgar, backward attitude regards to gays and women ?

I shouldn't give you the attention that you obviously crave, but don't be a weasel your entire life. In your jumbled mess of a head, a few harsh words in your direction are an attack on womankind and gays in general. I know females with more strength of mind and integrity than you'll ever realise. 

You earn money, right? Get some counselling. Do they provide such services in whatever metropolitan hell-hole you live in? Pay for it. Sort your head out. Do something good with your life. For God's sake, don't be so pathetic. Soothe that suffering soul of yours in whichever way you can. You're like a fish who can't breathe when plucked from water. You're all over the shop. I can sense it from here. I apologise if I upset you, but in all seriousness, sort yourself out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

two wrongs don't make a right agreed. but then say the other wrong wrong too in the same volume. 

what they do behind closed doors, you never know 

You're the one saying all men, But if someone says all gays are lustful monsters your panties get in a twist.

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I don't care . I didn't start it . I asked you to question your opinion and stand on certain things when you yourself seem well read and fluent in english , which to me indicates having spent considerable time in developed society . How can one then excuse your vulgar, backward attitude regards to gays and women ?

Don't gimme threats of permanent ban . haha i am leaving anyays .ta ta. :rofl

Then perhaps stop spamming the anonymous section by pretending to be in love with a muslim girl. lmao.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1