URGENT! LIFE AFTER DEATH/MUKTI according to gurbani

Guest Singh_needanswer

Guest Singh_needanswer

Sat Sri akal ji,

Nowadays i m having some SERIOUS doubts about life after death in sikhi vision.. i feel a lot confused,upset and my  mind is really going crazy!! The fact is that some important sikh parcharaks like Sant giani Maskeen Singh ji , Bhai Yagraj Singh ji of basics of sikhi, Guruka Singh, ecc. (including my amritdhari parents!) said/say that after death a person soul according to his good/bad deeds during his lifetime (karms) may get again into the reincarnation cycle or , in the best of cases, reach the grace of god ("heaven") achiving Mukhti ( the liberation from the reincarnation cycle). Me too, i ve been convinced for lot of years about this theory so i ve always prayed the naam of god full of happiness as my final goal was to reach not only a balance in my life but also "swarag" after death!! i was so happy O:)and above all i felt my self really conscious ... However, the problem is that in the last days i found out that other sikh experts explain, quoting some GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI VERSES from guru Nanak Dev ji or Bhagat kabir ji bani, different things and realities: for example  that < according to gurbani, our religion don't believe in "heaven" or "hell" after death and one is born and dies under the Laws of Nature. The benefits/punishment of good and bad deeds is rewarded in this life not in any other life or in any other world. The final message of Gurbani is to make best use of the present life since there is no other life after.:ghost:>. OMGG 

Since that moment, it seems like my spiritual beliefs my INNER PEACE are fallen in just few seconds.. one of the several posts i've read is the following (this is a recent post): https://www.sikhnet.com/news/concept-heaven-and-hell-gurbani           it s the first time i feel afraid of death and afterdeath(before i was sometimes afraid of death only when i was a little kid without spirituality) and , reading posts like this now i am afraid for example of the idea that afterdeath it will not happen so i couldnt reach god anchor. Hope some sikh devotee or sikhi expert from the sangat could help me with these doubts.. really need a help. Pulla chukka da maaf karna ji

P.s.: other verse from Guru Granth Sahib p.969, that i found out, is "What is hell, and what is heaven? The saints reject them both."

3 hours ago, Guest Singh_needanswer said:

Sat Sri akal ji,

Nowadays i m having some SERIOUS doubts about life after death in sikhi vision.. i feel a lot confused,upset and my  mind is really going crazy!! The fact is that some important sikh parcharaks like Sant giani Maskeen Singh ji , Bhai Yagraj Singh ji of basics of sikhi, Guruka Singh, ecc. (including my amritdhari parents!) said/say that after death a person soul according to his good/bad deeds during his lifetime (karms) may get again into the reincarnation cycle or , in the best of cases, reach the grace of god ("heaven") achiving Mukhti ( the liberation from the reincarnation cycle). Me too, i ve been convinced for lot of years about this theory so i ve always prayed the naam of god full of happiness as my final goal was to reach not only a balance in my life but also "swarag" after death!! i was so happy O:)and above all i felt my self really conscious ... However, the problem is that in the last days i found out that other sikh experts explain, quoting some GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI VERSES from guru Nanak Dev ji or Bhagat kabir ji bani, different things and realities: for example  that < according to gurbani, our religion don't believe in "heaven" or "hell" after death and one is born and dies under the Laws of Nature. The benefits/punishment of good and bad deeds is rewarded in this life not in any other life or in any other world. The final message of Gurbani is to make best use of the present life since there is no other life after.:ghost:>. OMGG 

Since that moment, it seems like my spiritual beliefs my INNER PEACE are fallen in just few seconds.. one of the several posts i've read is the following (this is a recent post): https://www.sikhnet.com/news/concept-heaven-and-hell-gurbani           it s the first time i feel afraid of death and afterdeath(before i was sometimes afraid of death only when i was a little kid without spirituality) and , reading posts like this now i am afraid for example of the idea that afterdeath it will not happen so i couldnt reach god anchor. Hope some sikh devotee or sikhi expert from the sangat could help me with these doubts.. really need a help. Pulla chukka da maaf karnao is ji

P.s.: other verse from Guru Granth Sahib p.969, that i found out, is "What is hell, and what is heaven? The saints reject them both."

bro,

a gursikh who is rehitvaan and pukka in bani , rises beyond the reach of jamdoot , Guru Pita ji has promised to come to bring them home . A pooran gursikh reachs beyond heaven and hell , which are part of the joons , tregun sansar etc ... they reach the higher realms including sach khand...
this is actual life story experience of gursikh Bhai Kanwarjit Singh ji when he died ...do not doubt Guru ji's words

VJKK VJKF

If you take amrit and you keep it to your last breath then Guru Gobind Singh Ji promises those gursikhs that after death they go to a place called amar-puri. This is basically like "forever land". There are different places that you can go to after death but the ultimate place that we aim for is sachkhand.

Hope this helped Ji

VJKK VJKF

On 13/12/2017 at 7:39 PM, Guest Singh_needanswer said:

Sat Sri akal ji,

Since that moment, it seems like my spiritual beliefs my INNER PEACE are fallen in just few seconds.. one of the several posts i've read is the following (this is a recent post): https://www.sikhnet.com/news/concept-heaven-and-hell-gurbani           it s the first time i feel afraid of death and afterdeath(before i was sometimes afraid of death only when i was a little kid without spirituality) and , reading posts like this now i am afraid for example of the idea that afterdeath it will not happen so i couldnt reach god anchor. Hope some sikh devotee or sikhi expert from the sangat could help me with these doubts.. really need a help. Pulla chukka da maaf karna ji

VJKK VJKF

The reason that we don't really care about hell or heaven is because they're tasteless for us sikhs. We believe there are many, many heavens and many, many hells but they don't mean anything to us. Our soul's only desire to go and get back to Vaheguru Ji and nothing else matters. We only find comfort there... not in these wonderlands Ji. We need to see/remember that these Bhagats and our Gurus had no ego or haumai and one with Vaheguru Ji. They don't care about getting to this heaven or staying away from this hell because they completely lose their ego and haumai and became one with Vaheguru Ji. At this stage, you don't know or see anything other than Maharaj and so you don't care which heavens or hells there are, let alone acknowledge their exsistence Ji. 

I'll try and explain this using heaven and hell itself. In this sense, we only want to go the "ultimate heaven" which is sachkhand. That is where Vaheguru Ji truly resides. They're everywhere but all the Bhagats and our Gurus and those who have achieved mukhti all reside here and you could say that this is why they don't care about heaven and hell because sachkhand is infinitely above this. 

Don't worry about what comes after Ji. Because yes this is all true that "good and bad deeds is rewarded in this life not in any other life or in any other world. The final message of Gurbani is to make best use of the present life since there is no other life after." That's because Guru Arjan Dev Ji tells us "Gobind Milan Ki Euho Tere Baariya". This means that this life is made for one reason, and one reason alone and that is to meet Vaheguru Ji. This is your final chance to go and meet Vaheguru Ji and then you don't have to worry about any next lives or what comes after because you'll be one with Vaheguru Ji. How to get there? In he most plain and simple sense: give your head in the Amrit Sanchar and lose the ego (ofcourse you won't lose it instantly but it will guide you along the way to getting there), work on the 5 Chor everyday all the time, keep doing simran at all times and read paath during Amritvela and your love will increase with Vaheguru Ji. I'm sure this was a terrible answer Ji and I made so so many mistake but I really hope this helped in some sort of way Ji. Maaf karna Ji.

Vaheguru Ji.

VJKK VJKF!

41 minutes ago, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJKF

The reason that we don't really care about hell or heaven is because they're tasteless for us sikhs. We believe there are many, many heavens and many, many hells but they don't mean anything to us. Our soul's only desire to go and get back to Vaheguru Ji and nothing else matters. We only find comfort there... not in these wonderlands Ji. We need to see/remember that these Bhagats and our Gurus had no ego or haumai and one with Vaheguru Ji. They don't care about getting to this heaven or staying away from this hell because they completely lose their ego and haumai and became one with Vaheguru Ji. At this stage, you don't know or see anything other than Maharaj and so you don't care which heavens or hells there are, let alone acknowledge their exsistence Ji. 

I'll try and explain this using heaven and hell itself. In this sense, we only want to go the "ultimate heaven" which is sachkhand. That is where Vaheguru Ji truly resides. They're everywhere but all the Bhagats and our Gurus and those who have achieved mukhti all reside here and you could say that this is why they don't care about heaven and hell because sachkhand is infinitely above this. 

Don't worry about what comes after Ji. Because yes this is all true that "good and bad deeds is rewarded in this life not in any other life or in any other world. The final message of Gurbani is to make best use of the present life since there is no other life after." That's because Guru Arjan Dev Ji tells us "Gobind Milan Ki Euho Tere Baariya". This means that this life is made for one reason, and one reason alone and that is to meet Vaheguru Ji. This is your final chance to go and meet Vaheguru Ji and then you don't have to worry about any next lives or what comes after because you'll be one with Vaheguru Ji. How to get there? In he most plain and simple sense: give your head in the Amrit Sanchar and lose the ego (ofcourse you won't lose it instantly but it will guide you along the way to getting there), work on the 5 Chor everyday all the time, keep doing simran at all times and read paath during Amritvela and your love will increase with Vaheguru Ji. I'm sure this was a terrible answer Ji and I made so so many mistake but I really hope this helped in some sort of way Ji. Maaf karna Ji.

Vaheguru Ji.

That's way better than I could ever put it. Well said veerji. It wasn't a terrible answer it was a really good answer. I wish I could have as much nimarta (humility) as you. I hope maharaj does even more kirpa on you, you really deserve it. Your post opened my eyes. Thanks for that. :) 

VJKK VJKF!

14 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF!

That's way better than I could ever put it. Well said veerji. It wasn't a terrible answer it was a really good answer. I wish I could have as much nimarta (humility) as you. I hope maharaj does even more kirpa on you, you really deserve it. Your post opened my eyes. Thanks for that. :) 

VJKK VJKF!

VJKK VJKF

I couldn't disagree with you more, Penji. I deserve nothing in the slightest Ji. I have far more than I deserve for the mistakes I make and actions I commit. Maharaj kirpa, I can become as great as the people in the panth, like yourself and many others on here. Please don't thank me Ji. I'm not deserving of it. Thank Maharaj. I'm their slave and their puppet and only by their kirpa do they allow me to speak any words, let alone their words Ji. They give giann and let others speak about their vaadiaye (greatness) so they were the ones who opened your eyes Ji, not this paapi here. I hope I haven't offended you - I understand it came from a warm and beautiful place but it's wasted on a moorakh like myself Ji. I really don't mean to offend you Ji. Maaf Karna Ji. 

Vaheguru Ji. 

VJKK VJKF 

7 hours ago, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJKF

I couldn't disagree with you more, Penji. I deserve nothing in the slightest Ji. I have far more than I deserve for the mistakes I make and actions I commit. Maharaj kirpa, I can become as great as the people in the panth, like yourself and many others on here. Please don't thank me Ji. I'm not deserving of it. Thank Maharaj. I'm their slave and their puppet and only by their kirpa do they allow me to speak any words, let alone their words Ji. They give giann and let others speak about their vaadiaye (greatness) so they were the ones who opened your eyes Ji, not this paapi here. I hope I haven't offended you - I understand it came from a warm and beautiful place but it's wasted on a moorakh like myself Ji. I really don't mean to offend you Ji. Maaf Karna Ji. 

Vaheguru Ji. 

I'm glad I have a veerji like you. I want to have as much nimarta and pyar as you.

VJKK VJKF 

4 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF 

I'm glad I have a veerji like you. I want to have as much nimarta and pyar as you.

VJKK VJKF 

VJKK VJKF 

You have beant nimrata and pyar within you Ji. All we have to do is just find it. Make naam and bani our shovel and keep on digging deep until we just gold... becoming one with Vaheguru Ji. You're well on your way - much further than myself and Maharaj Kirpa you get there very soon Ji. 

Vaheguru Jiz