9 minutes ago, NonExistant said:

I beg for forgiveness. I wasnt having any bad thoughts. I was giving an example. An example. Of a scenario.

We all know you were involved bro.

Send me a letter from jail bro.

See ya bro.

We'll miss you bro.

I've been fortunate enough to come across 17 year olds belonging to other faiths and cultures who are articulate, intelligent, and generally quite wise for their age. We seem to be producing either irreligious materialist and consumerist goons, or borderline autistic religious dogmatics and literalists. What the hell is going on?

1 hour ago, NonExistant said:

Hey guysm please dont take me seriously. I was being sarcastic and i am only a kid. I dont mean anything. This was only but a mear simple discussion about amrit and sins and god. Please i was only just asking a question about a "what if" scenario. I am not crazy lol.

My iq isnt that low. Please please dont take me to be a nut head fool (maybe i am) but what i say was not to do anything bad i was only asking trying to point out sikhni777 points and just seeing more things about god.

Sarcasm people. I will be a good boy now and go wash my moms dishesm now please ?? dont take me seriously.

Satnam waheguru i pray that u guys dont think im actually a crazy child. 

I am only a kid. Well i hope to never post a spiritual topic again as it will get out of hand and people will mis understand what i say. I cant really explain what i say sometimes. Which i am sorry of.

Wahegur ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

I hate myseflf. Why do i post these things when no one will hear me out. 

I beg for forgiveness. I wasnt having any bad thoughts. I was giving an example. An example. Of a scenario. I will not post again. Ever. You can remove me off the site if u want.

Im only 17. Im a dumb kid. ????

No problem bache. Be careful. You are forgiven this time.

2 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

We all know you were involved bro.

Send me a letter from jail bro.

See ya bro.

We'll miss you bro.

Well i gues im done for. Must be past life actions. Im currently in a horrible state. Im shaking so bad. Full BLOWN PANIC ATTACK. I was on the floor and everything. Doing ardaas. 

Im so dumb...

2 hours ago, NonExistant said:

Well i gues im done for. Must be past life actions. Im currently in a horrible state. Im shaking so bad. Full BLOWN PANIC ATTACK. I was on the floor and everything. Doing ardaas. 

Im so dumb...

Nothing some Sukha can't fix.