Instead of getting your dharam from the Internet.  Yes if you are bad you will get punished. Saying waheguru constantly will fill you with positive thoughts.  

You are too young to hate life. If you spend too much time online,  the wifi gets to you. So keep away, go for a walk and practice naam simran. Regulate your online time. 

Yours was a very tricky question.  However you asked it with the wrong words. Should have asked what has happened to those who committed the act.

They also were taking revenge for the beadhbi which happened to a guradwara. When massa rangar did a similar thing some sikhs beheaded him. 

However times have changed and the whole community suffers from the action of individuals.  Protecting ones religious sites and dharam from interference,  destruction and confusion is becoming more and more tricky. People who destroy Sikhi should remember that they are destroying the resting place of their souls First.  

Sikhi is the simplest purest religion which unfortunately is understood the least by the majority of its followers. People just want to shut their eyes and pretend they don't belong to it. They prefer to practice one thousandth of it... to suit their convenience.  However even the fruit obtained from that little amount is very very great.

4 minutes ago, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJKF

VeerJi, I'm sorry to hear about your state Ji. I myself am 17 as well. I go through phases of severe, severe depression as well that started when I was about 14. One thing I've noticed is that when you come into Sikhi at a very young age, you will most likely get hit by depression quite quickly due to the fact you finding out everything everyone is doing at your age is not actually the way you should be living your life and that everything you planned for the future (in terms of your aims in life) are not exactly what this life's aim should be as per Sikhi. For example, your main aim in life may've been to be as a multi-millionaire and live in the biggest house and all that jazz whereas our Gurus tells us "Gobind Milan Ke Eho Tere Baariya". Guru Arjan Dev Ji tells us clearly that nothing else is of use to you and that only this life is here to go and meet Vaheguru Ji. And yes as with any journies there will be obstacles... many, many. If I was to travel from where I live in London to let's say Durham there are many obstacles I will face Ji. Fatigue from about a 5 hours drive. Getting hungry. Might start to get very dark and foggy as you head up north. Fatigue whilst driving which can be very dangerous. But then I would ask myself... why am I making all these sacrifices and is it really worth me going? Is Durham special and important enough for me to make such a travel all the way there? And now take out Durham and replace that Vaheguru Ji. And all those problems which I listed above; replace them with: being very tired from waking up at Amritvela, getting frustrated at fighting constantly and controlling Panj Chor EVERY second, stopping yourself from harming others (through committing deeds like swearing, thinking fouly of others, thinking others are below you, doing nindhya of them), battling to look different when every boy around you has a cut hair and you feel like you look so different when you have long hair and a dastaar when you want to look like everyone else but then you realise you were the chosen one by Vaheguru Ji to wear his ultimate crown of kes Ji. Those sacrifices mean nothing when you think about what you get at the end. You get Vaheguru Ji. The ultimate gift Ji.

Your deeds are monitored like everyones are Ji. You think you're bad... you don't even know the meaning of the word. But our Gurus armed us with tools strong that the urge to commit these deeds. They gave us naam jap to keep on doing all day everyday so we stop our mind wondering to other things that may increase our "deed count" as such and keep our mind in Vaheguru Ji. They gave us bani, again so we can speak to Vaheguru Ji daily and listen to their messages within the nitnem to see what we should be doing for that day. We have sewa so that we can kill our ego and through that we can lose ourselves and find Vaheguru Ji. These tools are far greater than anything; let's use them Ji and fight this battle together as brothers of Guru Ji. I got your back, VeerJi. Don't think you're alone. And that's for everyone that may read this. I don't care who or what you are Ji - I am your slave and I will try to help you as much as I possibly can Ji. 

First thing to do with any event or problem or task or anything in your life is to do ardaas and put Guru Ji first. Then get to work on whatever Karaj (affair/work/task) you have to do and Guru Ji will help you through that. It's hard when your low and down and out, I get you Ji. But use those tools Guru Ji gave us and stick to them with the utmost faith that they will eventually show us the way out of the low mood we may be in now to that Chardi-Kala they take promise us. Just like the way Guru Angad Dev Ji picked up Guru Amar Das Ji and gave them the gurgaddi when they fell over because of the service and faith they had in their Guru, the same way you are the daas that has fallen over and now Guru Ji has picked you up and started you off again and they continue to do that Ji. Every time you fall, imagine you've been picked back up straight away. Your Guru has picked up and so carry on again walking this path Ji. Don't look back; your Guru is standing there so you have no need to worry about support. Guru Ji is with you always. 

I hope that helped you, VeerJi. I feel as though that could've been written a lot better and there are many, many mistakes in there however I hope you can see the main message in there and that you don't feel so alone or helpless walking this path Ji. Feel free to message me bro. Whenever you need to talk let me know through a message Ji. Maaf Karna Ji.

Vaheguru Ji.

There is hope after all. Wise words.

non existant and who replied to non existant about killing affecting all Sikhs...KILLING IS WRONG, BUT A TYRANT BEING LEFT TO GO ON ABUSING POWER IS KILLING HUMANITY...READ UP TRUTH ON ENSAAF(Ensaaf.org) AND SIKH PRISONERS (prisonerwelfare.org)WEBSITES...BUSH SENT USA TROOPS TO KILL SADAM, BUSH AND USA CITIZENS NOT AFFECTED >BUT KILLING IS NOT SOLUTION DUE TO RIPPLE EFFECT, RATHER, SERVE NAAM FOOD, TO CREATE AWARENESS OF GOD VAHIGUROO (?)...KARMI APOH APNI IN SALOK OF JAPJI SAHIB REMINDS, as is the well known saying, we will reap, what we  sow_/\_ my ardas daily now, is for GURU NANAK KEEP ALL IN NAAM SO WE REACH 4TH SEHAJ; free of worldly past and present dukh, to discover mysteries of AKAL PURAKH_/\_, WITHIN ET AL_/\_Paviterr Charan hath jorr benti bhul chuk muaf_/\_GURU NANAK RAKHA SARBHAT DA BHALA_/\_