Leave everything and stay at Darbar Sahib?

Guest DeepikaKaur1

10 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Exactly.

These bewafa types have what's coming to them.

Saali begairat duniya.

Seriously

I have noticed that people are less faithful and loyal than the previous generation. People like this girl are not loyal and will never be loyal even to their so called “lover”.

Charitars were made for a reason

2 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

A person with these type of thinkings dont want to go to gurdwareys etc or do simran. If they were doing this stuff such as simran/bhagti in the first place they would not have been in this predicament in the first place.

Maybe. But keep in mind, brother, that oftentimes when someone receives a blow in life, they will turn towards God. I hope she is able to find Him.

1 minute ago, Singh123456777 said:

A person with these type of thinkings dont want to go to gurdwareys etc or do simran. If they were doing this stuff such as simran/bhagti in the first place they would not have been in this predicament in the first place.

dukh bhari amord mann iss samaae shahid torda torda sunn sakda  te samj lehga...one can only give words ATM not 'adjustment' which some garam bhaina would do to such a besharam aghiratghan

4 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

Seriously

I have noticed that people are less faithful and loyal than the previous generation. People like this girl are not loyal and will never be loyal even to their so called “lover”.

and the off button on the DVD player and Cable Box .... <banned word filter activated> bollywood drame dekh ka dimag kharab ho chuka

2 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

Seriously

Yeah, I would like to ask this lover-boy Romeo of hers, given that she would be willing to throw her marriage away for a fling with a side-interest, what makes you think she wont' do the same exact thing when and if she's married to you?

ਦਾਵਾ ਅਗਨਿ ਬਹੁਤੁ ਤ੍ਰਿਣ ਜਾਲੇ ਕੋਈ ਹਰਿਆ ਬੂਟੁ ਰਹਿਓ ਰੀ ॥ Dhaavaa Agan Bahuth Thrin Jaalae Koee Hariaa Boott Rehiou Ree ||. The forest fire has burnt down so much of the grass; how rare are the plants which have remained green. ਆਸਾ (ਮਃ ੫) (੫੧) ੨:੧ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੩੮੪ 

29 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Tell your family why you are going there. It will be better in the long run as you have to one day. 

Are saying that she should tell her family that she wants a divorce? Extremely bad advice.

It would be fine to say to her family and husband that she wants to go to Harimandir Sahib for a while (though, not for a divorce).

If someone says, "Why go alone?", she can respond with this tuk:

ਕਬੀਰ ਸਾਧੂ ਕਉ ਮਿਲਨੇ ਜਾਈਐ ਸਾਥਿ ਨ ਲੀਜੈ ਕੋਇ ॥ Kabeer Saadhhoo Ko Milanae Jaaeeai Saathh N Leejai Koe ||. Kabeer, go out to meet the holy man; do not take anyone else with you. ਸਲੋਕਕਬੀਰ ਜੀ (ਭ. ਕਬੀਰ) (੧੧੬):੧ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੩੭੦

19 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Are saying that she should tell her family that she wants a divorce? Extremely bad advice.

No it’s not extremely bad advice. Stop reading into something I’ve not wrote about divorce. She wrote she’s going to tell her family she’s going to another country for a job. I’ve said she should tell her family she’s going to Sri Harmandir Sahib ji and not lie about where she’s going. I didn’t say anything about divorce. She should tell them the truth of her why she is going there as she says she’s not happy with her marriage and then her family can help her out with her marriage and advise her properly. 

Shes basically going to lie about going to Sri Harmandir Sahib ji, that’s not right. If she’s having problems in her marriage, wouldn’t it be better to tell her family and not lie to them either. Why is she having to lie to go to the Guru’s house, when she loves somebody else, and cheating on her husband. 

5 minutes ago, BhForce said:

It would be fine to say to her family and husband that she wants to go to Harimandir Sahib for a while (though, not for a divorce).

If someone says, "Why go alone?", she can respond with this tuk:

ਕਬੀਰ ਸਾਧੂ ਕਉ ਮਿਲਨੇ ਜਾਈਐ ਸਾਥਿ ਨ ਲੀਜੈ ਕੋਇ ॥ Kabeer Saadhhoo Ko Milanae Jaaeeai Saathh N Leejai Koe ||. Kabeer, go out to meet the holy man; do not take anyone else with you. ਸਲੋਕਕਬੀਰ ਜੀ (ਭ. ਕਬੀਰ) (੧੧੬):੧ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੩੭੦

don't give her gurbani for crutches to her  corrupt thinking ...encourage her to work on her current life  or come clean about her private thoughts to her folks so they can help her see the right actions

18 minutes ago, BhForce said:

And if she goes to Sri Harmandir Sahib ji without telling them and still divorces her husband, isn’t that worse ?  At least her family (parents) side will be able to make her see sense and tell her not to divorce him. They will advise her to work on her marriage. 

Which family are you on about ? I’m talking about the girls family (pehke). 

Guest Guest Student
8 hours ago, Guest Guest_Singh said:

What an embarrassment, sister. I want to give you support but cannot. 

*Edited*

Wow im surprised and shocked with the judgement here, its appalling. She has made a mistake, feels guilty and lost and seeking help. We shouldn't be judging, just offering advice. 

Moderator posts like the one above shouldn't be posted. Its hurtful and can drive people away.