Leave everything and stay at Darbar Sahib?

Guest DeepikaKaur1

Guest Haridas
On 21/12/2017 at 11:28 PM, Singh123456777 said:

You will not find sanctuary in the house of the guru, especially for breaking the heart of somebody who is not at fault here.

who are we to say that?  

Guru ji always gives shelter.  God is kind beyond measure.

On 20/12/2017 at 9:14 PM, Guest DeepikaKaur1 said:

I dont want to hurt my Family.

I was married to an man, but i dont love him. I am in love with someone else. But I dont want to hurt my family by telling them

that I want to divorce. Thats why I thought i want to go to Darbar Sahib and stay there for a while. I will tell my Family that i am going to another country for 

a job. Is this correct? Is it ppossible to stay at Darbar Sahibb? 

telling lies is a silly idea.  stop running away from your problems and just tell them the truth.  i think that truth is more important than 'feelings'.

Guest Haridas
On 22/12/2017 at 12:54 AM, BhForce said:

Are saying that she should tell her family that she wants a divorce? Extremely bad advice.

It would be fine to say to her family and husband that she wants to go to Harimandir Sahib for a while (though, not for a divorce).

If someone says, "Why go alone?", she can respond with this tuk:

ਕਬੀਰ ਸਾਧੂ ਕਉ ਮਿਲਨੇ ਜਾਈਐ ਸਾਥਿ ਨ ਲੀਜੈ ਕੋਇ ॥ Kabeer Saadhhoo Ko Milanae Jaaeeai Saathh N Leejai Koe ||. Kabeer, go out to meet the holy man; do not take anyone else with you. ਸਲੋਕਕਬੀਰ ਜੀ (ਭ. ਕਬੀਰ) (੧੧੬):੧ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੩੭੦

It is bad advice to tell the truth?

Also, using Gurbani saloks 'opportunistically' as you advise is what tou consider good advice?  

What exactly are your priorities in life?  being a good, honest person, or manipulating people for your own devices and desires?

Do you even know the context of that Gurbani Salok you are quoting?  Or you have just taken one line and applied what you want it to mean?

2 hours ago, Guest Haridas said:

who are we to say that?  

Guru ji always gives shelter.  God is kind beyond measure.

And why would guru give sanctuary to a person who is destroying two families for lust? Please read charitarpakhyan

VJKK VJKF

25 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

And why would guru give sanctuary to a person who is destroying two families for lust? Please read Charitropakhyan

I have to say, I agree with you on this one. Why would Guru Ji support someone doing the wrong thing? Asking for forgiveness is another matter and Guru Ji is forgiving but Guru Ji won't support anyone doing something wrong. Guru Ji fought for righteousness.

VJKK VJKF

49 minutes ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

I have to say, I agree with you on this one. Why would Guru Ji support someone doing the wrong thing? Asking for forgiveness is another matter and Guru Ji is forgiving but Guru Ji won't support anyone doing something wrong. Guru Ji fought for righteousness.

VJKK VJKF

Exactly