just wondering.....................

Guest SikhForLife

^_^ gur fateh ji

u know when people die yeh, and how sikhi says that the soul leaves the body and all that. and how the body

is just a cloth to cover the soul.

well i was just wondering :T: , what does sikhi say about donating parts of your body, say like your lungs, heart, etc.

obviously not when your alive, i mean when your dead, and your heart might help someone else.

are there any quotes from the ggs on this?

sangat jee, could you please share your views and oppinions, as i am abit confused. :D

thanx rolleyes.gif

ha ha ha............you are sooooooo funny, NOT!!!

actualy, now that i think about it, yeh, i suppose i will be needing it when im dead. cos when you die you are

supposed to cremate the whole of your body. and exactly how is you supposed to do that when you are giving half of

it away? whats the point in cremating someones dead body if u aint even gonna get it cremated properly?

Bhainji,

I don't think you understood their views. They mean that its ok to donate your body parts after you die. Because this body is just dirt, and when you die its burnt to ashes, so why not donate your lungs/kidneys to save others life, your soul will prosper if you do that, and you will be closer to waheguru ji.

Also, Sant Baba Isher Singh ji who was a mahapurkh, complete sant, told his sangat that not to cremate his body, rather feed it to the fishes in the water. NOW THAT'S AMAZING!!! I'm also going to be donating my kidneys/lungs when I die, with Gur kirpa ofcourse, all cuz of waheguru's grace. Bhul chuk maaf!

Daljeet Singh