Khanda on Christmas Tree?

MrDoaba

8 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Aaacha aacha Singh Sahib!! Hunn mainu pura vishwaas ai. Tbh if I had that licence, I would abuse it to no end lol, hence, why they would probably never give me one! :shock

Wonder if Niddar has one?

So it's sort of like a test then? If you're allowed to say, can you tell us how they test you? Do they sh!t you up in anyway?

Loool, we get free train rides and even free toll pays which is nice. And we can carry about any shastar we wont other than guns(you need licenses for guns)

I doubt it. Niddar is with balbir bazighar so he might have his license but i highly highly doubt it. Everybody at Hazur sahib hate him.

Not a test its just if you have sharda and pavana

4 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

And we can carry about any shastar we wont other than guns(you need licenses for guns)

Doubt you can get a gun licence hanna? Even if you have connections?

6 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

Do these orchids of yours have psychedelic properties?

If so can you PM me?

Thanks.

haha ...it's observation  orchids that have been passed to me on verge of death have repeatedly been reached out to by the healthy residents via the aerial root system , I had pulled back and seperated them more than twice and my orchid has stretched out and put its root system around the other's pot like a protective arm on the third time I let it be ...and the patient one has perked up and revived .

my SIL made a comment about  an older plant I have had more than 8 flowerings with, disparaging it's look in comparison to its younger neighbour , no lie it dropped all it blossoms within two days and instead of usual  one bract  it threw out two new ones ...

she was unable to get her orchid to reflower even with feed and same care as I suggested , guess it takes energy output too

plants are also jeev  ... so no real surprise to me ...if trees can communicate via fungal networks why not other plants using other networks ...nah I'm not going as far as Triffids ...

3 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

haha ...it's observation  orchids that have been passed to me on verge of death have repeatedly been reached out to by the healthy residents via the aerial root system , I had pulled back and seperated them more than twice and my orchid has stretched out and put its root system around the other's pot like a protective arm on the third time I let it be ...and the patient one has perked up and revived .

my SIL made a comment about  an older plant I have had more than 8 flowerings with, disparaging it's look in comparison to its younger neighbour , no lie it dropped all it blossoms within two days and instead of usual  one bract  it threw out two new ones ...

she was unable to get her orchid to reflower even with feed and same care as I suggested , guess it takes energy output too

plants are also jeev  ... so no real surprise to me ...if trees can communicate via fungal networks why not other plants using other networks ...nah I'm not going as far as Triffids ...

I have often wondered about this, I do believe plants are more intelligent than we assume. Orchids are difficult to maintain. Do you know much about cacti - loads were left behind by the previous owner where we now live, most were dead, I managed to salvage one which was half alive, it looks better overall since but I believe some parts of it have rot, it seems to be spreading. Any remedy, or will it be surgical job? And this might sound ridiculous, but any idea of how to handle cacti when repotting? The needles seem to penetrate everything lol.

Also, ever tried to grow a tulsi plant? Notoriously difficult!!

1 hour ago, MrDoaba said:

I have often wondered about this, I do believe plants are more intelligent than we assume. Orchids are difficult to maintain. Do you know much about cacti - loads were left behind by the previous owner where we now live, most were dead, I managed to salvage one which was half alive, it looks better overall since but I believe some parts of it have rot, it seems to be spreading. Any remedy, or will it be surgical job? And this might sound ridiculous, but any idea of how to handle cacti when repotting? The needles seem to penetrate everything lol.

Also, ever tried to grow a tulsi plant? Notoriously difficult!!

you need cacti compost or mix some sand into regular compost for potting , if you suspect mould check closely if they are any mites if so you need to spray with rubbing alcohol/isopropyl alcohol/surgical spirit for a few days . If you think they have lost a lot of vital fluids then dissolve a couple of china 30c homeopathic pills in water you are giving . If the diseased parts can be broken away naturally would be OK.

Put the cacti in full sun on a window sill it will help keep it healthy, avoiding damp conditions like bathrooms .

putting thicker gardening gloves would be handy especially the one for handling spiny/thorny plants like roses .

Tulsi is like basil and mint , fussy but once established do well , needs water but never water log roots so drainage is important, real soil needs to be added to compost else will not be healthy needs natural biome of soil like other trees

Guest GuestSingh
22 hours ago, 5akaalsingh said:

I don't think most of our apney who put up Christmas trees believe that it protects them, gives power of life or they believe in Norse traditions around the winter solstice. I think, that as long as you don't forget your own culture and traditions, it is not a bad idea to celebrate together the traditions of others.

They don't forget them as they don't know them and that's because they spend so much time focusing on christmas.

Most apne, like most westerners, are sheep who don't even know what it means. There is nothing stopping them researching history but the lack of interest in Sikhi and temptations of presents, food etc. is too strong so they stay sleepwalking and the panth keeps losing.

ਜਬ ਲਗ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਰਹੇ ਨਿਆਰਾ ॥
While the Khalsa stays true,

ਤਬ ਲਗ ਤੇਜ ਕੀਉ ਮੈਂ ਸਾਰਾ ॥
I will offer my full support

ਜਬ ਇਹ ਗਹੈ ਬਿਪਰਨ ਕੀ ਰੀਤ ॥
When they follow the ways of others,

ਮੈਂ ਨ ਕਰੋਂ ਇਨ ਕੀ ਪ੍ਰਤੀਤ ॥
I will withdraw my assistance from them.