Washing hair

Guest Guest

13 hours ago, Guest komal said:

very useful information wow! Didn't realise how much crap was in all those things. Im going make changes to ditch all chemicals and reap the benefits. 

did you know that smart technology like smart meters wifi emits loads of microwave radiation and its been linked to disease like cancer, heart and brain damage? its classed as a 2B carcinogen by the World Health Organisation. 

http://stopsmartmeters.org.uk/

https://stopsmartmetersharingey.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/ssmh-notice-of-non-consent-for-smart-meter-installation-070417-citations-long.pdf

Is this true? Because when I asked the utility company they said they’re not a problem and it’s very little than wouldn’t be harmful or dangerous. 

Guest E98rjfk
On 15/01/2018 at 9:51 AM, Guest komal said:

very useful information wow! Didn't realise how much crap was in all those things. Im going make changes to ditch all chemicals and reap the benefits. 

did you know that smart technology like smart meters wifi emits loads of microwave radiation and its been linked to disease like cancer, heart and brain damage? its classed as a 2B carcinogen by the World Health Organisation. 

http://stopsmartmeters.org.uk/

https://stopsmartmetersharingey.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/ssmh-notice-of-non-consent-for-smart-meter-installation-070417-citations-long.pdf

They relase mircowaves which arent dangerous, xray and gamma rays are

• 1 year later...
On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 5:55 AM, Guest Guest said:

What's a good way and effective way to wash hair without doing beadbi of hair, I normally wash my hair on a sink, and I can feel a lot of hair breaking how can I wash my hair without breaking any kesh? 

WJKK WJKF

I would say use natural oils like coconut oil, mustard oil, gooseberry oil and many more. Use high quality Vegan/Vegetarian shampoos. Comb your hair twice a day. Try to massage oil on your hair before you go to sleep so that the oil gets some time to go to the roots of your hair and make your kesh stronger. Wash your hair daily.  

3 hours ago, AkalkiFauj said:

WJKK WJKF

I would say use natural oils like coconut oil, mustard oil, gooseberry oil and many more. Use high quality Vegan/Vegetarian shampoos. Comb your hair twice a day. Try to massage oil on your hair before you go to sleep so that the oil gets some time to go to the roots of your hair and make your kesh stronger. Wash your hair daily.  

I use coconut oil once a week.  Wouldn't washing your kesh daily damage it ?  I wash mine 3 times a week 

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:40 PM, puzzled said:

I use coconut oil once a week.  Wouldn't washing your kesh daily damage it ?  I wash mine 3 times a week 

Singhs who wash their kesh daily massage their hairs with oil so that it wouldn't damage their hairs. Same with beard

39 minutes ago, AkalkiFauj said:

Singhs who wash their kesh daily massage their hairs with oil so that it wouldn't damage their hairs. Same with beard

Ok  I have oily hair so I only apply oil once a week. But if I go more than 3 days without washing my hair than my hair starts falling out. Oily scalp makes hair fallout if you don't wash it. 

I'm try washing it everyday.

I use the caffeine shampoo. 

23 hours ago, puzzled said:

Ok  I have oily hair so I only apply oil once a week. But if I go more than 3 days without washing my hair than my hair starts falling out. Oily scalp makes hair fallout if you don't wash it. 

I'm try washing it everyday.

I use the caffeine shampoo. 

WJKK WJKF

Singh Ji, I'm not sure on caffine shampoo but just use high quality shampoo. An one that I used and I really liked was Mango and Aloe Vera shampoo from superdrugs. It's vegan and it's good for hair! Great for Singhs and Singhnia. I recommend you use amla oil

20 minutes ago, AkalkiFauj said:

WJKK WJKF

Singh Ji, I'm not sure on caffine shampoo but just use high quality shampoo. An one that I used and I really liked was Mango and Aloe Vera shampoo from superdrugs. It's vegan and it's good for hair! Great for Singhs and Singhnia. I recommend you use amla oil

WJKK WJKF

I will try the vegan one. I need to use strong ones like the caffine one and head and shoulders now and then otherwise the oil builds up but using strong ones all the time is not good. 

Rosemary oil is good for your hair and dhari too 

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

WJKK WJKF

I will try the vegan one. I need to use strong ones like the caffine one and head and shoulders now and then otherwise the oil builds up but using strong ones all the time is not good. 

Rosemary oil is good for your hair and dhari too 

WJKK WJKF

Thanks for telling me about the rosemary oil. CHARDIKALA