How to maintain a well beard AND mustache without gel

Singh1989

50 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Fixo.jpg

i actually ordered that stuff from amazon and it actually worked on my mucha lol!   its smells really indian though! and is really crunchy as someone said above. but its the only thing that kept my mucha in place!   

i ordered this as well and it works really good. its like a glue though.   

Stern Ungarische Bartwichse, Tb. 8 ml

my dhari is really curly, even my mucha are curly lol  so most products dont work 

Lol, I'm not going to try that stuff when I have a full Prakash Dara.

2 minutes ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

I don't want glue on my mucha lol ?. All them chemicals.

lmao   yeah i get you       beard oil is good though it makes your dhari reallyyy soft  it makes mine fluffy, dont know if thats what its supposed to do lol       you'll have to try these things out when you grow one lol 

• 7 months later...

Melt 120 Grams of white beeswax in double boiler. Add 60 grams of pure Shea butter. Add 60 grams of pure coconut oil. Once all this melts completely, remove from double boiler and place in jar. Add perfume or essential oils of your own choice.

Allow to cool and solidify. Place a pea sized amount on the palms of your hand and rub until it melts. Rub hands over beard, and groom with beard brush.

This gives a wonderful hold. No hair damage. Even great for tying beard. Very good hold, but without the damage of chemical based fixers...

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2019 at 1:11 PM, puzzled said:

Might buy and try one of these hair straightener brushes.   It will probably just get stuck in my dhari!  My dhari is to thick. 

im not cutting my hair and beard and not using gel but this will help thx, gotta keep it straight and sexy looking, for myself of course, i aint worried about tha h03s

13 hours ago, startingsikh said:

im not cutting my hair and beard and not using gel but this will help thx, gotta keep it straight and sexy looking, for myself of course, i aint worried about tha h03s

That's gd bro that your keeping your dhari.   use beard oil as well.     And keep it flowing   never tie it up like some do