Jump to content
Guest

Dealing with people who try to judge your rehat?

Recommended Posts

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well what are they judging you on exactly bro?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
On 1/15/2018 at 6:33 PM, MrDoaba said:

Well what are they judging you on exactly bro?

 

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, monatosingh said:

Meat is one of them defo

So they chat sh!t 'cus you eat meat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
On 1/15/2018 at 6:42 PM, MrDoaba said:

So they chat sh!t 'cus you eat meat?

.

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

Yep.. I dont have a choice to eat meat or not because its apparently vital for me

they be like:

"If a Singh saw you do that your gonna get beaten up so bad"

Whenever they find out if I miss amritvela they say "I am suprised you are not beaten up yet)

 

empty vessels make more noise ... stay befikar  Guru ji is the only one who knows for sure and looking to Him for help is always a good choice

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few things come to mind.

First, I was wondering if you're hypoglycemic?  The opposite of diabetic?

Secondly, I'd remind them that the Guru actually condoned and ordered the eating of meat out of necessity.  In war they were starving and had to eat their horses once no?

Thirdly I'd remind them that it is against Sikhi to force your beliefs on another and a real Gursikh would stand up for your right to be free from violence.

Like said by jkvlondon that is between you and Vaheguru.

They keep saying if a Singh or a Gursikh saw this or that, but you're obviously around Singhs and Gursikhs and they aren't beating you are they?

Did not the guru also ride on a police station to save a Hindu man's wife from being brutally gang raped?  Does not the Guru therefore protect meat eaters from violence just like anyone else?

The modern age is weird.  I've noticed if you complain about anyone, to any authority, that they want evidence before they will do anything, if they will ever do anything.  Smartphones record a lot of audio with ease.  I'd start recording that secretly every day and then put it in a folder on your pc at home.  When you have a few recordings of the bullying and veiled threats I'd give that to the school or better yet their mammas and see who gets beat then.

Make friends with the black dudes in your school.  Watch which one of them is charming and doesn't pick on anyone and has decent academics and just say what's up to them in passing. 

Do they teach Gutka in your area?  I'd train in that.  If they don't teach Gutka see if there is an Iwama Ryu Aikido dojo and train there. The reason I suggest Iwama Ryu in europe is it's the most true to O'Sensei's teachings and they use weapons.  It's actual Budo. If you let me know where you're from I could make a Dojo recommendation.

Edited by GurjantGnostic
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Say you're gonna Jhatka them. It's the Sikh way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

 When you have a few recordings of the bullying and veiled threats I'd give that to the school or better yet their mammas...

 

Their mothers or their mothers' brothers? 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
43 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

.

Make friends with the black dudes in your school.  Watch which one of them is charming and doesn't pick on anyone and has decent academics and just say what's up to them in passing. 

How will it help.

And I don't think meat is as restricted as you claim. Once an animal is dead, its dead. Its the soul that matters not the body.. The only restriction should be if it was killed compassionately. 

I'd rather not discuss about meat since gurbani mentions that those who argue about it don't know naam and meditation

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

How will it help.

And I don't think meat is as restricted as you claim. Once an animal is dead, its dead. Its the soul that matters not the body.. The only restriction should be if it was killed compassionately. 

I'd rather not discuss about meat since gurbani mentions that those who argue about it don't know naam and meditation

 

I don't have any hard line opinion on meat brother. That's your business. No argument here. 

The reason I suggest perhaps making some black friends,  is they are used to getting hassled themselves, across the globe, and they don't play no bull. They are also more likely to respect your beliefs. 

Could just as well make friends with anyone that is a peacemaker or protector. Black dudes in my experience have more personal experience with being persecuted and they are intimidating to cowards. 

Do you eat meat out of medical necessity or choice? All good either way. 

Edited by GurjantGnostic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
55 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

The modern age is weird.  I've noticed if you complain about anyone, to any authority, that they want evidence before they will do anything, if they will ever do anything.  Smartphones record a lot of audio with ease.  I'd start recording that secretly every day and then put it in a folder on your pc at home.  When you have a few recordings of the bullying and veiled threats I'd give that to the school or better yet their mammas and see who gets beat then.

Your logic doesn‘t make any sense. Of course a person wants proof before they do something. If someone says that another person was being racist to me I wouldnt teach them a lesson straight away, I would ask for proof. If I told the judge that someone hurt me they want to see proof not enforce a punishment just like that.

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get it. But ask yourself this. How was anything resolved before smartphones then?

Notice I said record it since you can now. 

You asked for help with bullies.  I'm just a dude that's the free advice I have for you.  

Who's the most sant sipai in your school? Kick it with them. 

Edited by GurjantGnostic
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I get it. But ask yourself this. How was anything resolved before smartphones then?

Witnesses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×

Important Information

Terms of Use