Nitnem of gursikhs/sants

Guest Someguy

Just now, monatosingh said:

Even the fast nitnem track I listen to doesn't go that fast.

@MrDoaba look at this gabru

Yes I've seen it. Might as well change his username to BrahmgyaniSingh123456777!!!

20 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

Its all about what you can use to  control your mind. 

That's true. You do have to have some sort of focus while listening/reciting gurbani.

I guess when you do baani for a while you start to memorize and become more fluent.

Its all about the concentration of your mind plus how much abhiyas you have done. With Gurus Grace das used to do japji sahib in 4 min with tongue about 10 yrs ago. Now the tongue seems an obstacle, I haven’t checked the time but it will be even less now. I take a deep breath and in that time about one or two poudis are done, i take a bite of roti and in that time a poudi or two are done, choupainsahib probably in a min, tab prad svayiae less than a min, anand sahib about 4-5, jaap sahib ji about 7-9 mins.

it is also notable that more anand is when you take more time, do it at slow speed 

On 1/17/2018 at 6:15 PM, Guest Gupt said:

Its all about the concentration of your mind plus how much abhiyas you have done. With Gurus Grace das used to do japji sahib in 4 min with tongue about 10 yrs ago. Now the tongue seems an obstacle, I haven’t checked the time but it will be even less now. I take a deep breath and in that time about one or two poudis are done, i take a bite of roti and in that time a poudi or two are done, choupainsahib probably in a min, tab prad svayiae less than a min, anand sahib about 4-5, jaap sahib ji about 7-9 mins.

it is also notable that more anand is when you take more time, do it at slow speed 

VJKK VJKF

Wow, Ji. That seems really cool. Maharaj kirpa we will all be able to read/recite this quickly this one day Ji.

On 1/17/2018 at 10:58 PM, DarshaPyasi1984 said:

When I say slow I mean like 1 japji sahib path in 1 and half or 2 hours

Another amazing feat Ji. That must've been crazy... can't even begin to imagine how that must've felt.

Vaheguru Ji.