How does hazur sahib amrit sanchar differ from taksaal/sgpc

Guest Singh

I’ve heard that hazur sahib and budha dal have the same maryada when preparing Amrit but it’s different to taksal or sgpc. Can one guru pyaara please tell me the baniyan they read to prepare khande ki pahul?

also why don’t all the Amrit sanchars follow one maryada? Where did the sudden differences come from when preparing Amrit? 

Thanks 

I think the only amrit sanchar that differs in a major way is the way AKJ sevadars do it.

The baania they read is most likely: Japji sahib, Jaap sahib, Tav parsad savaiye, Benti Chaupai (full), Anand Sahib (full)

The maryada they give is not the exact same as budha dal, they don't require you to wear panj shastars. The maryada is just a slight off from Akal Takth Maryada.

@Singh123456777 knows more on this.

5 hours ago, Guest Singh said:

I’ve heard that hazur sahib and budha dal have the same maryada when preparing Amrit but it’s different to taksal or sgpc. Can one guru pyaara please tell me the baniyan they read to prepare khande ki pahul?

also why don’t all the Amrit sanchars follow one maryada? Where did the sudden differences come from when preparing Amrit? 

Thanks 

Hazoor sahib Singh's follow hajoori maryada

though I don't know what it is

31 minutes ago, Akalisingh788 said:

Hazoor sahib Singh's follow hajoori maryada

Wow! Thanks for this valuable information! We would never have known Hazoor Sahib follow Hazoori Maryada. It was shocking to hear initially but I've now come to terms with it.

45 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Wow! Thanks for this valuable information! We would never have known Hazoor Sahib follow Hazoori Maryada. It was shocking to hear initially but I've now come to terms with it.

Maharaj thats what I heard. 

I figured you might know or @Singh123456777. Because all the sewadaars there wear 3 ft kirpaans 

Hazur sahib maryada is pretty similar to budha dal maryada as they give bibis kirpan amrit. But the kruheits are same as budha dal and so are the nitnem banis. Hazur sahib and budha dal are real identical

On 1/21/2018 at 6:23 AM, TaksalDaSingh9771 said:

Does budha dal give ladies kirpan amrit? 

I thought both genders get khande di pahul

Can someone plz explain this to me.. kirpan Amrit what is it.. what’s the difference b/w these two and at hajoor sahib how do they give Amrit to women. Plz

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• yeh it's true, we shouldn't be lazy and need to learn jhatka shikaar. It doesn't help some of grew up in surrounding areas like Slough and Southall where everyone thought it was super bad for amrit dharis to eat meat, and they were following Sant babas and jathas, and instead the Singhs should have been normalising jhatka just like the recent world war soldiers did. We are trying to rectifiy this and khalsa should learn jhatka.  But I am just writing about bhog for those that are still learning rehit. As I explained, there are all these negative influences in the panth that talk against rehit, but this shouldn't deter us from taking khanda pahul, no matter what level of rehit we are!
    • How is it going to help? The link is of a Sikh hunter. Fine, but what good does that do the lazy Sikh who ate khulla maas in a restaurant? By the way, for the OP, yes, it's against rehit to eat khulla maas.
    • Yeah, Sikhs should do bhog of food they eat. But the point of bhog is to only do bhog of food which is fit to be presented to Maharaj. It's not maryada to do bhog of khulla maas and pretend it's OK to eat. It's not. Come on, bro, you should know better than to bring this Sakhi into it. Is this Sikh in the restaurant accompanied by Guru Gobind Singh ji? Is he fighting a dharam yudh? Or is he merely filling his belly with the nearest restaurant?  Please don't make a mockery of our puratan Singhs' sacrifices by comparing them to lazy Sikhs who eat khulla maas.
    • Seriously?? The Dhadi is trying to be cute. For those who didn't get it, he said: "Some say Maharaj killed bakras (goats). Some say he cut the heads of the Panj Piyaras. The truth is that they weren't goats. It was she-goats (ਬਕਰੀਆਂ). He jhatka'd she-goats. Not he-goats." Wow. This is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard in relation to Sikhi.
    • Instead of a 9 inch or larger kirpan, take a smaller kirpan and put it (without gatra) inside your smaller turban and tie the turban tightly. This keeps a kirpan on your person without interfering with the massage or alarming the masseuse. I'm not talking about a trinket but rather an actual small kirpan that fits in a sheath (you'll have to search to find one). As for ahem, "problems", you could get a male masseuse. I don't know where you are, but in most places there are professional masseuses who actually know what they are doing and can really relieve your muscle pains.

Important Information

Terms of Use