Sign in to follow this  
Guest Singh

How does hazur sahib amrit sanchar differ from taksaal/sgpc

Guest Singh

I’ve heard that hazur sahib and budha dal have the same maryada when preparing Amrit but it’s different to taksal or sgpc. Can one guru pyaara please tell me the baniyan they read to prepare khande ki pahul?

also why don’t all the Amrit sanchars follow one maryada? Where did the sudden differences come from when preparing Amrit? 

Thanks 

I think the only amrit sanchar that differs in a major way is the way AKJ sevadars do it.

The baania they read is most likely: Japji sahib, Jaap sahib, Tav parsad savaiye, Benti Chaupai (full), Anand Sahib (full)

The maryada they give is not the exact same as budha dal, they don't require you to wear panj shastars. The maryada is just a slight off from Akal Takth Maryada.

@Singh123456777 knows more on this.

5 hours ago, Guest Singh said:

I’ve heard that hazur sahib and budha dal have the same maryada when preparing Amrit but it’s different to taksal or sgpc. Can one guru pyaara please tell me the baniyan they read to prepare khande ki pahul?

also why don’t all the Amrit sanchars follow one maryada? Where did the sudden differences come from when preparing Amrit? 

Thanks 

Hazoor sahib Singh's follow hajoori maryada

though I don't know what it is

31 minutes ago, Akalisingh788 said:

Hazoor sahib Singh's follow hajoori maryada

Wow! Thanks for this valuable information! We would never have known Hazoor Sahib follow Hazoori Maryada. It was shocking to hear initially but I've now come to terms with it.

45 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Wow! Thanks for this valuable information! We would never have known Hazoor Sahib follow Hazoori Maryada. It was shocking to hear initially but I've now come to terms with it.

Maharaj thats what I heard. 

I figured you might know or @Singh123456777. Because all the sewadaars there wear 3 ft kirpaans 

Hazur sahib maryada is pretty similar to budha dal maryada as they give bibis kirpan amrit. But the kruheits are same as budha dal and so are the nitnem banis. Hazur sahib and budha dal are real identical

On 1/21/2018 at 6:23 AM, TaksalDaSingh9771 said:

Does budha dal give ladies kirpan amrit? 

I thought both genders get khande di pahul

Can someone plz explain this to me.. kirpan Amrit what is it.. what’s the difference b/w these two and at hajoor sahib how do they give Amrit to women. Plz

1 minute ago, Kaur72 said:

Can someone plz explain this to me.. kirpan Amrit what is it

Amrit made with a kirpan.

On 2018-01-20 at 7:53 PM, TaksalDaSingh9771 said:

Does budha dal give ladies kirpan amrit? 

I thought both genders get khande di pahul

Personally i have seen both at budha dal when i was with the dal. But mostly they gove kirpan da amrit to bibis

6 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

And instead of 5 singhs its only 1 Singh

Why is it for women it’s kirpan Amrit and for men khande da.. what difference does this make and why not five Singh’s if someone know plz tell me.. I want to know the reasons behind this.

17 hours ago, Kaur72 said:

Why is it for women it’s kirpan Amrit and for men khande da.. what difference does this make and why not five Singh’s if someone know plz tell me.. I want to know the reasons behind this.

I've heard a sant mahapursh (sant jarnail singh ji or sant gurbachan singh ji) say both genders should get the same Amrit and you only give kirpan da amrit when a baby is born.