Nail cutter

Guest Guest

Guest Truthsikher31

I dont know if there are other posts similar to this question, but find it absolutely rude of the answers this topic has received so far.  Most of you responding are probably Amritari and supposed to set yourself to higher standards.  Be more kind and understanding to your fellow humans.  My daughter (not nails) at age 4 or 5 was cutting paper on her table, and by mistake (b/c her hair is long), cut a strand by mistake.  She came crying to my wife and I, and was truly scared that GOD would be mad at her.  

This thought was probably instilled into her by parents, and part of our religious culture.  We scare our kids (because they cant never grasp the true meaning of Sikhi right), so we turn to fear, and tell them "Oh babiji will be mad or doesnt like if kids cut their hair).  

The original poster might not be taking this Question seriously, but if you're responding to this topic, a simple YES YOU WILL BE FINE would be enough.  No need for mocking.

6 hours ago, Guest Truthsikher31 said:

I dont know if there are other posts similar to this question, but find it absolutely rude of the answers this topic has received so far.  Most of you responding are probably Amritari and supposed to set yourself to higher standards.  Be more kind and understanding to your fellow humans.  My daughter (not nails) at age 4 or 5 was cutting paper on her table, and by mistake (b/c her hair is long), cut a strand by mistake.  She came crying to my wife and I, and was truly scared that GOD would be mad at her.  

This thought was probably instilled into her by parents, and part of our religious culture.  We scare our kids (because they cant never grasp the true meaning of Sikhi right), so we turn to fear, and tell them "Oh babiji will be mad or doesnt like if kids cut their hair).  

The original poster might not be taking this Question seriously, but if you're responding to this topic, a simple YES YOU WILL BE FINE would be enough.  No need for mocking.

Get a grip mate. Ah teri pio di website ah?

3 minutes ago, TaksalDaSingh9771 said:

Oh malako bas Karo nahi ta @MrDoaba ne salotar le ke aa Jana 

Me and @Singh123456777 are the Salotari Police here.

Please report any infractions to us.