How does one make soul leave body

DarshaPyasi1984

26 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

The soul leaves the body everytime you go to sleep. It is just that you are not aware of it. SO the quesstion should be ... how do you become aware when the soul leaves the body?

The answer is with simran... you will become aware of your soul.... this is what Guru Ji has been trying to tell you all the time. Save your soul.

My understanding is that It's your 'consciousness', not the soul that leaves when sleeping. This consciousness is enveloped in the body of mind which itself is in the play of maya..  Bani says "mann tu jyot saroop hai, apna mool pachaan"    Once you can still your mind so that it sees your own jyot(Prakash), then you are in touch with your soul/atma. This is your mool that comes from Paramatma (atma)

I know it's confusing, but I did do a detailed post somewhere with many references to gurbani so that it was a little clear to differentiate.

11 hours ago, simran345 said:

I was going to write that too, I’ve just read an article on it. ? it’s seems scary, when I was reading how to do it. OBE - out of body experiences. 

OBE's are on low vibration realms and can't lead to enlightenment imho. 

"Consciousness expansion" is the way to go, where one can be here and somewhere else as well. When dasam duar opens, it is not an OBE.

22 hours ago, DarshaPyasi1984 said:

I was really curious how to do it. I want to do it to travel to darbar sahib and matha tek if that's possible? How if it is possible does one do it? I really don't know too much about it, sorry.   

VJKK VJKF 

VeerJi, are you being serious? Do you genuinely want to know an answer Ji? If so, then from the katha and research I've done I believe this is the answer Ji. One of the Ridhi-Sidhis you gain from Naam meditation is called Mano-Veg. This is the power to go anywhere at the speed of a thought Ji. It's is known as a minor Sidhi. Now it can ofcourse be attained from consistent Naam and ardaas. If you show in ardaas to Guru Ji that you want to visit Darbar Sahib from the heart, persistently, then Guru Ji will see that you genuinely have a thirst to go to Gurukar and may grant you the boon of Mano-Veg Ji. But, nothing will come without Naam and so the only answer is can realistically give you is do Naam constantly and wake up at AmritVela and make an ardaas then as well and Maharaj Kirpa naal you will get your hopes Ji. I've been taught and read many a time that without Amrit it is very, very, very, very, very hard to gain high levels of spirituality (bare in mind Ji, I don't know if you are Amritdhari or not Ji... I hope I haven't offended you Ji) so that maybe another solution Ji. I hope that helped in some sort of way ji.

Vaheguru Ji.

18 hours ago, DarshaPyasi1984 said:

i am amritdhari and keep amritevla with kirpa

Interesting fact, if u wake up at 4am and try and astral project i heard it generally works best at that time.

Another gem of amritvela - astral projection.

it does work, i usually freak out after seeing my own body so :|

and dont be smart and do ishnaan and nitnem while ur projecting

2 hours ago, monatosingh said:

Interesting fact, if u wake up at 4am and try and astral project i heard it generally works best at that time.

Another gem of amritvela - astral projection.

it does work, i usually freak out after seeing my own body so :|

and dont be smart and do ishnaan and nitnem while ur projecting

VJKK VJKF

Wow Ji! That's truly amazing, Maharaj kirpa Ji.

Are you subconsciously thinking about projecting or does it just happen? And is it how people describe that it's like walking around without a body or are you actually able to pick things up and stuff? Do you believe this is happening because of doing simran during Amritvela or due to something else Ji? You don't have to answer if you don't want to Ji.

Vaheguru Ji.