Please Read- it brings peace

1 hour ago, LightofNaam said:

Lol who is this Ghagga guy..

yeh we feel physical pain but our psychology causes us to feel peace whilst experiencing as it, as it's All His will and as He willed it. So it's perfect and sweet to His slaves.

We and SatGuru are not the same. 

Ghagga is a missionary with ludicrous theories. You can google him if interested. 

As Inderjit Singh veer above mentioned, We shouldn't compare ourselves with Satguru as they were embodiment of nirankar themselves. 

In regards to pain in general, I'll just further add, In essence, our real self atma is above pain and pleasure. When one realizes their Atma-infinite consciousness. In other words, when one go back to their source-infinite expansive consciousness and realize it, Infinite expansive consciousness takes over center stage/center being in the body and take precedence over regular body pain, One is always abided and dissolved in that, its actual quite blissful state.

Imagine whole infinite consciousness/life force takes over your body, takes possession of your body. Many saints have explained this state as full of energy with back drop of calm unmovable awareness there are no sorrows in this state.

ਰਿਓ ਆਤਮਾ ਪਰਾਤਮਾ ਸੰਗ ॥ ਉਤਭੁਜ ਸਰੂਪ ਅਬਿਗਤ ਅਭੰਗ ॥

उचरिओ आतमा परातमा संग ॥ उतभुज सरूप अबिगत अभंग ॥

The soul said to the Higher Soul; the Germinating Entity, Unmanifested and Invincible;

ਇਹ ਕਉਨ ਆਹਿ ਆਤਮਾ ਸਰੂਪ ॥ ਜਿਹ ਅਮਿਤ ਤੇਜ ਅਤਿਭੂਤਿ ਬਿਭੂਤਿ ॥੨॥੧੨੭॥

इह कउन आहि आतमा सरूप ॥ जिह अमित तेज अतिभूति बिभूति ॥२॥१२७॥

What is this Soul Entity? Which hath indelible glory and which is of queer substance."2.127.

ਪਰਾਤਮਾ ਬਾਚ ॥

परातमा बाच ॥

The Higher Soul said:

ਯਹਿ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਆਹਿ ਆਤਮਾ ਰਾਮ ॥ ਜਿਹ ਅਮਿਤ ਤੇਜਿ ਅਬਿਗਤ ਅਕਾਮ ॥

यहि ब्रहम आहि आतमा राम ॥ जिह अमित तेजि अबिगत अकाम ॥

This Soul is itself Brahman;" Who is of Everlasting Glory and is Unmanisfested and Desireless.

ਜਿਹ ਭੇਦ ਭਰਮ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਰਮ ਕਾਲ ॥ ਜਿਹ ਸਤ੍ਰ ਮਿਤ੍ਰ ਸਰਬਾ ਦਿਆਲ ॥੩॥੧੨੮॥

जिह भेद भरम नहीं करम काल ॥ जिह सत्र मित्र सरबा दिआल ॥३॥१२८॥

Who is indiscriminate, actionless and deathless; Who hath no enemy and friend and is Merciful towards all.3.1228.

ਬਿਯੋ ਨ ਡੁਬੈ ਸੋਖਿਯੋ ਨ ਜਾਇ ॥

Dobiyo Na Dubai Sokhiyo Na Jaaei ॥

It is neither drowned nor soaked

ਕਟਿਯੋ ਨ ਕਟੈ ਨ ਬਾਰਿਯੋ ਬਰਾਇ ॥

Kattiyo Na Kattai Na Baariyo Baraaei ॥

It can neither be chopped nor burnt.

ਗਿਆਨ ਪ੍ਰਬੋਧ - ੧੨੯/੨ - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਛਿਜੈ ਨ ਨੈਕ ਸਤ ਸਸਤ੍ਰ ਪਾਤ ॥

Chhijai Na Naika Sata Sasatar Paata ॥

It cannot be assailed by the blow of weapon

ਗਿਆਨ ਪ੍ਰਬੋਧ - ੧੨੯/੩ - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਜਿਹ ਸਤ੍ਰ ਮਿਤ੍ਰ ਨਹੀ ਜਾਤ ਪਾਤ ॥੪॥੧੨੯॥

Jih Satar Mitar Nahee Jaata Paata ॥4॥129॥

It hath neither an enemy nor a friend, neither caste not lineage.4.129.

ਗਿਆਨ ਪ੍ਰਬੋਧ - ੧੨੯/(੪) - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

On 28/01/2018 at 10:29 PM, Kira said:

No what you're describing is duality, Duality is the being seperate, Bhagats and Guru Sahib are one with God. Those who are one with God feel no pain,  heck that itself is something humans can accomplish through meditation. Yet you are sitting there saying that Akaal Purkh himself in his Sargun form no less would feel pain?

They are aloof from this world. Don't bring them down to your level, it only hurts your own spirituality. 

I didn't say they weren't able to not feel the pain. 

I'm saying they chose to embrace it, detach n move on.

I think people are confused on semantics. By pain do you mean the mental anguish or the physical sensation? People are born with defective genes so.they dont feel.pain. theres a family who this runs in. Google it. The little girl stabbed her chest with a rusty nail while climbing a log. She covered the wound and kept going.She just felt a slight pressure.  I remember when i stepped on a nail, it hurt so bad i cried. So i think Light of Naam is saying that the shaheeds like Bhai Mani Singh can feel pain as a physical sensation, just as they can feel.the wind and other physical sensations. But what others are saying is that the they did not feel the mental anguish that is associated with it. 

So if it doesnt hurt, is it still pain? 

3 hours ago, LightofNaam said:

When there is no duality there is nothing to ‘embrace’ or ‘detach’ from, whether it’s pain or pleasure.... there is simply ‘Sat Chit Anand’. 

5 hours ago, LightofNaam said:

2 hours ago, Mahakaal96 said:

When there is no duality there is nothing to ‘embrace’ or ‘detach’ from, whether it’s pain or pleasure.... there is simply ‘Sat Chit Anand’. 

^ that pretty much covers what I was gonna say. You cant say they were within Duality and choose to not accept it when duality never was a thing for them.

It's quite sad that the "enlightened" mystic beings on this forum, as always, decide to nitpick every single thing and ruin it for everyone else. Get back to your video games oh mystic ones, and let the people who want to read this just enjoy it. I've read parts of Dhaki's writings in the past, and they were very deep and spiritual... Perhaps these articles could be of use to someone (if only some people would just relax and let things be, instead of being whiny cry babies EVER SINGLE TIME. Another thread ruined. Congratulations. 

40 minutes ago, Akal Warrior said:

It's quite sad that the "enlightened" mystic beings on this forum, as always, decide to nitpick every single thing and ruin it for everyone else. Get back to your video games oh mystic ones, and let the people who want to read this just enjoy it. I've read parts of Dhaki's writings in the past, and they were very deep and spiritual... Perhaps these articles could be of use to someone (if only some people would just relax and let things be, instead of being whiny cry babies EVER SINGLE TIME. Another thread ruined. Congratulations. 

so people correcting someone who said that the Guru of all beings felt pain is suddenly everyone being "enlightened", no one needs Brahmgyan to know  basic facts that are uttered numerous times in Gurbani.  If you really think posting things that are simply untrue in Sikhi and presenting them as facts, as being nothing more than "crying " then you really are autistic.