superkaur

If you were an abrahamic how would you groom and convert others?

Imagine your a muslim or a christian and you wanted to groom and a convert a unbelieving hell bound individual as per your backward ideology.

How would you go about it?

I'm trying to understand the mindset of these parasites so we can develop strategies to counter then and protect our vulnerable youths from their propaganda techniques.

• Sad 1

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

They would say Allah is 1 and only. All the rest are idol worshippers.

That Jesus is the son of God.

The chosen people of God are the Jews.

If you read the koran. The so called words from Allah he is often talking ill and bad mouthing about his own supposed creation. Like a sneaky friend who wants to turn you against someone he tells lies and propaganda against your other friends or relatives (and in the case of religion ....against non-believers) and then tries to make himself sound like the best and everything for you.

Weak and vulnerable people reading it will then fall into the trap thinking yes everyone is against me (ie the kufr) let me spread hatred and fight against them as they hate my creator.

Very clever mind tricks psychological brainwashing...

Same is true of the bible the same sort of angry, jealous and bloodthirsty God trying to turn believers in him against non-believers.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, superkaur said:

Imagine your a muslim or a christian and you wanted to groom and a convert a unbelieving hell bound individual as per your backward ideology.

How would you go about it?

I'm trying to understand the mindset of these parasites so we can develop strategies to counter then and protect our vulnerable youths from their propaganda techniques.

Yeesh parasites?

Well like you said it usually starts by telling whoever it is they're going to hell and the only way to be saved is to side with them. 

Historically, and contemporarily you then rape, murder genocide them into submission, and destroy any instance of their own culture. 

Christians have calmed down in the last 100, 200 years, so they'll just use the jesus is the only way bible thumping thing. 

Note: the jews (some) do think they're the chosen ones but you're not invited. So they wont be trying to convert you really. 

Edited by GurjantGnostic

I would just do what they normally do, "Dawah" the Muslims call it.

Otherwise if I was Christian then I would probably just be those guys in the middle of shopping centers telling stories of the religion.

They are brainwashed themselves and therefore enforce their views so strongly. But they mix this with vices such as drugs, going to clubs, smoking, drinking, shisha places and sexually and therefore it is easy for vulnerable people e.g.  'uneducated Punjabi girls who know next to nothing about Sikhi' being groomed.

Muslims do what they do, and it works regardless of the ethics behind it. If I was a Christian, I'd do what they do in India, which is "kill them" with kindness. I'd help the poor and disenfranchised with whatever social and personal issues ail them, whilst alluding to the desire that I expect something in return, i.e. conversion, AND hammering home the fact that the Sikh orthodoxy and it's adherents don't care for them. A gareeb wants medicine for his sick child, not a lecture on killing Ego, lol. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/26/2018 at 7:37 PM, Dsinghdp said:

The Jews do think they are the chosen people, but  they don't try to convert others like Christians and Muslums do. Therefore @superkaur's question does not apply to Jews.

• Like 1

On 26/01/2018 at 4:31 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Yeesh parasites?

Well like you said it usually starts by telling whoever it is they're going to hell and the only way to be saved is to side with them. 

Historically, and contemporarily you then rape, murder genocide them into submission, and destroy any instance of their own culture. 

Christians have calmed down in the last 100, 200 years, so they'll just use the jesus is the only way bible thumping thing. 

Note: the jews (some) do think they're the chosen ones but you're not invited. So they wont be trying to convert you really. 

the more I read about orthodox jewish attitude the more they sound like Brahmins , you can't be a jew your have to be born one , (converts are never truly accepted much like muslim converts are not accepted by saudi muslims) the rest of the world is there to serve you , they are just menial beasts expendable ...etc etc they have a a book of gnosis , one of magic spells and one of mythologies

Edited by jkvlondon

On 26/01/2018 at 2:07 PM, Dsinghdp said:

They would say Allah is 1 and only. All the rest are idol worshippers.

That Jesus is the son of God.

Err don't we say God is 1

Jews don't say jesus is the son of God they don't recognise him. 

#justsaying 

On 31/01/2018 at 12:23 PM, BhForce said:

The Jews do think they are the chosen people, but  they don't try to convert others like Christians and Muslums do. Therefore @superkaur's question does not apply to Jews.

I agree but not all Jews believe that.. The most popular form of Judaism arguably does though