If you were an abrahamic how would you groom and convert others?

Imagine your a muslim or a christian and you wanted to groom and a convert a unbelieving hell bound individual as per your backward ideology.

How would you go about it?

I'm trying to understand the mindset of these parasites so we can develop strategies to counter then and protect our vulnerable youths from their propaganda techniques.

• Sad 1

If you read the koran. The so called words from Allah he is often talking ill and bad mouthing about his own supposed creation. Like a sneaky friend who wants to turn you against someone he tells lies and propaganda against your other friends or relatives (and in the case of religion ....against non-believers) and then tries to make himself sound like the best and everything for you.

Weak and vulnerable people reading it will then fall into the trap thinking yes everyone is against me (ie the kufr) let me spread hatred and fight against them as they hate my creator.

Very clever mind tricks psychological brainwashing...

Same is true of the bible the same sort of angry, jealous and bloodthirsty God trying to turn believers in him against non-believers.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, superkaur said:

Imagine your a muslim or a christian and you wanted to groom and a convert a unbelieving hell bound individual as per your backward ideology.

How would you go about it?

I'm trying to understand the mindset of these parasites so we can develop strategies to counter then and protect our vulnerable youths from their propaganda techniques.

Yeesh parasites?

Well like you said it usually starts by telling whoever it is they're going to hell and the only way to be saved is to side with them. 

Historically, and contemporarily you then rape, murder genocide them into submission, and destroy any instance of their own culture. 

Christians have calmed down in the last 100, 200 years, so they'll just use the jesus is the only way bible thumping thing. 

Note: the jews (some) do think they're the chosen ones but you're not invited. So they wont be trying to convert you really. 

They are brainwashed themselves and therefore enforce their views so strongly. But they mix this with vices such as drugs, going to clubs, smoking, drinking, shisha places and sexually and therefore it is easy for vulnerable people e.g.  'uneducated Punjabi girls who know next to nothing about Sikhi' being groomed.

Muslims do what they do, and it works regardless of the ethics behind it. If I was a Christian, I'd do what they do in India, which is "kill them" with kindness. I'd help the poor and disenfranchised with whatever social and personal issues ail them, whilst alluding to the desire that I expect something in return, i.e. conversion, AND hammering home the fact that the Sikh orthodoxy and it's adherents don't care for them. A gareeb wants medicine for his sick child, not a lecture on killing Ego, lol. 

• Thanks 1
On 26/01/2018 at 4:31 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Yeesh parasites?

Well like you said it usually starts by telling whoever it is they're going to hell and the only way to be saved is to side with them. 

Historically, and contemporarily you then rape, murder genocide them into submission, and destroy any instance of their own culture. 

Christians have calmed down in the last 100, 200 years, so they'll just use the jesus is the only way bible thumping thing. 

Note: the jews (some) do think they're the chosen ones but you're not invited. So they wont be trying to convert you really. 

the more I read about orthodox jewish attitude the more they sound like Brahmins , you can't be a jew your have to be born one , (converts are never truly accepted much like muslim converts are not accepted by saudi muslims) the rest of the world is there to serve you , they are just menial beasts expendable ...etc etc they have a a book of gnosis , one of magic spells and one of mythologies

On 26/01/2018 at 2:07 PM, Dsinghdp said:

They would say Allah is 1 and only. All the rest are idol worshippers.

That Jesus is the son of God.

The chosen people of God are the Jews.

Err don't we say God is 1

Jews don't say jesus is the son of God they don't recognise him. 

#justsaying 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• Just see such people as flawed humans (like we all are), but just be aware that these people's flaws means that they could easily lead to your death, and it wouldn't really perturb them much (if at all) because of their sickness.   When I was younger I asked someone about wild stuff I was going through. This is what they told me:  "Dasmesh pita is making you stronger for future." There may be truth in that. I'm no great Sikh but Sikhi has sustained me for a while now. Even I'm surprised sometimes that I'm still alive.  I know it's f**king mad when family who are supposed to be looking out for you, don't and actually endanger you. And you only start to get an idea of this years after, because your mind was clouded with your innocence.  You don't really need me to tell you this, but make sure they don't inadvertently destroy you. With Akaal Purakh's grace, you will protect yourself. Humree karo haath de rachaa.   
    • Great response bro. You clearly understand what you're talking about. 
    • I'm just now learning to. In this regard. I was taught to be empathic and protective from birth, especially towards women, especially towards those who might be ill or afflicted or abused. So... I've lived my entire life wide <banned word filter activated> open, thinking it's Satyug, heart for everybody, running to aid people who's victim narrative is, one of what is about to be, many forms of abuse or manipulatuon of my empathy and principles. I've had everything good used against me. Without Vaheguru Akal Purakh I'd just be dead or broken bro.  And my mom isn't the only one. I have another family member with a young son, who I support, who's a nightmare, a full on...nightmare bro. And now..like.. I'm tethered... I'm going to keep an eye on him and protect him. I don't care what it costs. That's God's son bro....That's my only priority outside of Sikhi and Seva.  Want an idea of what kind of nightmare? Listen to HG Tudor. It's ...spot on .. he's...the self aware expert.   Like bro. I'm going to need a minute to reprocess my life and see if I can't take off the "see the Soul in everyone glasses" and figure out who was decent and who was sick.  This is why Charitropakhyan is in Dasam Granth.  I know my posting style is random, my paradigm somewhat unique..ahem..lol  But over the last ten years I've been infatuated with Sikhi, and the last three or four of that I've really been blessed to immerse and understand more and have Sangat...bro ..Akal saving this wretch's life again, and again. It's been beyond words. And here I am. Beat to hell and back, figuratively sometimes literally, mainly intact, best shape ever some how. Best state of mind ever some how. I'm like...in Pr1me shape, Pr1me mode..... at rock bottom with a burden lol. Optimistic though.  And having Sangat has been huge. Thank you all.     
    • You're blessed to have survived all that brother. You must be strong.  What I find with narcissists/sociopaths is that they aren't capable of processing information in any sort of realistic manner. They are always blameless or victims in whatever has happened (in their own minds). They aren't mentally strong enough for self-critical introspection.  But if you're the type that can do this intuitively, it's hard to grasp why they can't. My understanding is that it is often some neurobiological thing, where areas of the brain that deal with empathy are underdeveloped or not functioning like they are with other 'neuro-typical' people.  I too liken it to a lack of 'theory of mind' like autism. They may have serious memory issues too.  From my grasp and experiences, I think the drink and drugs abuse are symptoms of the mental condition, and not vice versa.   If someone's grip of reality is hazy and prone to changes at a whim, they will be compulsive liars. I have a relative like that. I don't think they can actually be any other way sadly.   You keep your head up bro. Protect yourself. 
    • Man my whole...everything has been popping. My head, neck, my fricking skull plates, back, shoulders, ribs both origin and insertion, wrists. I'll be doing Simran and as everything is releasing this...positive tension builds and I can feel it culminate, then I instinctively...let it come up and out and move my head just a bit, and this most excellent eruption of pops and adjustments goes off. I can feel my eye tension changing, my circulation, mucus clears, breathing opens up. And then the process happens all over again, and over the course of the last few months especially, all this dysfunction, and postural problems, and... I'm a highly trained swordsman and have meditated for years, so my posture is already pretty...on point, but lately with the Bhagti Simran, my posture, aligment everything has been just opening up, balancing out, the work being non stop forces a flow state. There were some injuries and blockages and inbalances I've been growing through for years now, but only Simran, Gurbani, Gurmantar has the ability to break through the painful previous plateaus and release one in a valley of highly effective, pain free living.  What little time I've had to do weapons lately? Bro. Simran has finally opened up things I was trying to unlock with Aikido for years. I know I'm repeating myself. 20 years Aikido training and finally Sikhi has unlocked it.  Breathing Naam.  

Important Information

Terms of Use