Was the Indira Gandhi assassination a staged psy-op? Did she fake her death?

Guest Jas S Virdee

Guest michigan
25 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

that is the point he is trying undermine their truth

i think we're all here to find out the truth, not undermine it. Unless you have an agenda???

1 hour ago, Guest michigan said:

i think we're all here to find out the truth, not undermine it. Unless you have an agenda???

I meant he is trying to make out the shaheeds were in on a fake assasination which I find totally abhorrent and repulsive behaviour on his part ...I have no agenda i respect shaheeds not badmouth them

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Times change. In times gone by they would have put someone that created a ridiculous thread like this one and anyone that engaged on it in the freak show as a freak where the children could pay 50p.... to look at the freak. These days, they give them 200 views and a thumbs up on the internet. Times change. :hairan:

42 minutes ago, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

Times change. In times gone by they would have put someone that created a ridiculous thread like this one and anyone that engaged on it in the freak show as a freak where the children could pay 50p.... to look at the freak. These days, they give them 200 views and a thumbs up on the internet. Times change. :hairan:

33e.php

like that? :/ 

51 minutes ago, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

Why are u so upset? What's so ridiculous? Just because someone is questioning something so ingrained into ur mind why do u feel its necessary to talk like a child and throw your toys out?

Grow up!

Do u believe everything you read,see, hear in the media???  Ha!

i appreciate the OP's perspective and his reasoning and it's got me thinking. But comments like ur's are completely ridiculous.

Go back and watch more BBC news. This thread is too intellectually challenging for you!!!!

Typical keyboard warrior. 

(PS sorry to the others but i can't stand people dissing others and using personal attacks, it shows how weak and pathetic they are that they have to resort to such tactics. I pity u!)

7 minutes ago, DailyMail said:

What a pointless thread. Utter nonsense.

Don't you love Conspiracy nuts? Under the pretext of "questioning" everything they turn anything into a universal war between gay frogs and inter-dimensional space robots that feed on the blood of new born babies. 

• 3 months later...
Guest Truth
On 2/9/2018 at 4:20 AM, Guest Jas S Virdee said:

This may seem controversial but having studied the JFK assassination there are a lot of striking similarities . If you are not aware of this, there is a lot of compelling information that the JFK assassination was staged psyop. 

http://mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/user/dallasgoldbug/videos 

Like other staged events, there are many conflicting reports and not one individual actually saw the assassination. Witness accounts are all directly before and directly after the event which is a red flag in itself. One of the most compelling points is how Peter Ustinov the  MI6 operative was with Indira in days before her death and was scheduled to interview her on the day of her 'death'. 

There is a case that her alleged assassination was planned and pre-meditated and was necessary in the grand plan that they had devised. Please listen to her last speech and how strange it is that she is talking as if she already knows what will happen to her. Also look at the TIME magazine front cover in Nov 1984. It all makes perfect sense. We all know what followed the event and how the anti-sikh-riots were orchestrated from the top. So why should Indira's death be any different? Surely the assassination had to be planned from within for them to organize, mobilize and execute the genocide that followed and make it look spontaneous. 

I hope there are people out there who can relate to what i am getting at and i'd like to hear from you. For everyone else who isn't familiar with this please look up the strategies of Intelligence and psychological operations. 

Brother I think you are on to something. I just went down the operation bluestar rabbit hole a few days ago. Shocked by the blatant lies. The fake death of Indira fits perfectly into their hegelian dialectic agenda. 

I'm glad more sikhs are waking up to the various psyops the elites use to deceive the masses. If more sikhs wake up, we can prevent such a thing from ever happening to us again. 

We need to arm our minds more than hands. That is where the true power lies.

Guest roji
17 hours ago, Guest Truth said:

Brother I think you are on to something. I just went down the operation bluestar rabbit hole a few days ago. Shocked by the blatant lies. The fake death of Indira fits perfectly into their hegelian dialectic agenda. 

I'm glad more sikhs are waking up to the various psyops the elites use to deceive the masses. If more sikhs wake up, we can prevent such a thing from ever happening to us again. 

We need to arm our minds more than hands. That is where the true power lies.

We shouldn't trust anything we see or hear in the media full stop. The elite have been duping the masses for a very long time, that's their method of control. Don't expect much constructive discussion on this forum, just look at the fickle replies lol