Would A Transgender Amritdhari Sikh Be A Singh or Kaur?

TheeTurbanator

1 minute ago, Kira said:

I said before, Guru Nanak Dev Ji (also known as the Shabad Guru, Akaal Purkh himself) has been around since the dawn of time, he met them alright and gave them amrit. Why is that a difficult concept for you to get into your head? it's literally the introduction into the modern day SGPC Reharas Sahib.

No no.. I don't think you understand the concept of shabd guru! 

Bro don't keep introducing more philosophical terms and expect us to be bamboozled.. You very clearly don't know what shabd guru is 

Just now, Sukhvirk1976 said:

No no.. I don't think you understand the concept of shabd guru! 

Bro don't keep introducing more philosophical terms and expect us to be bamboozled.. You very clearly don't know what shabd guru is 

So please explain to me what it is. Also please cite Puratan sources to back your view up. 

1 minute ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Drank Amrit? What physically? Who administered the Amrit? 

Feels like a Windows pc breaking down.. Computer says no... 

Guru Nanak Dev Ji did. You know you're literally showing everyone here how much disrespect you have for Amrit as a whole. So much for being a Sikh.

7 minutes ago, Kira said:

WE literally give you evidence that he was around during Guru Nanak Dev Ji's time. I swear it's like you're purposely trying to look dense.

Like I said before, Guru Nanak Dev Ji (also known as the Shabad Guru, Akaal Purkh himself) has been around since the dawn of time, he met them alright and gave them amrit. Why is that a difficult concept for you to get into your head? it's literally the introduction into the modern day SGPC Reharas Sahib.

No he wasn't.. The compositions of Bhagat farid in the ggsj predate guru nanak.. I know your world may be collapsing around you but it is the truth.. Well established historical fact..! You just want to reinforce your narrow perspective, 

No he wasn't.. The compositions of Bhagat farid in the ggsj predate guru nanak.. I know your world may be collapsing around you but it is the truth.. Well established historical fact..! You just want to reinforce your narrow perspective, 

The Farid you keep babbling on about is Farid the first, the one in Gurbani is Farid the second. My world is perfectly fine, their timelines overlapped. I even sent over a link in the old thread, one you clearly didn't open (which was written by a Sikh historian). One you even made me find you the exact page on.

Seriously, all you've demonstrated is you have no love for learning. I've sent links but its apparent you didn't even open them.

2 minutes ago, Kira said:

Guru Nanak Dev Ji did. You know you're literally showing everyone here how much disrespect you have for Amrit as a whole. So much for being a Sikh.

Lol 

Yeah I should just nod my head at let you speak falsehoods.. I have said nothing against Amrit.. If anything you are by devaluating it 

I see what you are doing here though, create a outrage and deflect attention away from the fact you don't know what you are talking about.. 

Right little Donald trump.. 

Lol 

Yeah I should just nod my head at let you speak falsehoods.. I have said nothing against Amrit.. If anything you are by devaluating it 

I see what you are doing here though, create a outrage and deflect attention away from the fact you don't know what you are talking about.. 

Right little Donald trump.. 

So all the Puratan Sources that say Guru Nanak Dev Ji met Bhagat Kabir Ji are wrong? all the Brahmgyanis who also said this all of them are wrong? all the historical texts where I bet you quote history from, all of them are wrong? 

Right. 

See you're the one calling me names here, you've yet to cite an actual source. I'm still waiting. 

Just now, Kira said:

The Farid you keep babbling on about is Farid the first, the one in Gurbani is Farid the second. My world is perfectly fine, their timelines overlapped. I even sent over a link in the old thread, one you clearly didn't open (which was written by a Sikh historian). One you even made me find you the exact page on.

Seriously, all you've demonstrated is you have no love for learning. I've sent links but its apparent you didn't even open them.

They don't overlap lol try researching going beyond the lazy tropes you want to propagate.. You can shout and bad mouth me as much as you like but you will not find one scholar of sikh history who would agree with you.. Not one 

1 minute ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

They don't overlap lol try researching going beyond the lazy tropes you want to propagate.. You can shout and bad mouth me as much as you like but you will not find one scholar of sikh history who would agree with you.. Not one 

Bhai Vir Singh Ji stated this, so did MahaKavi Santokh Singh Ji, both of them are gems in terms of gathering Sikh History. So save me the tantrum. If you want links then I'm happy to show you, but I doubt you'll read them.