Sandhu & Ghotra marriage

Guest Arsh

On 2/15/2018 at 8:20 AM, Guest Arsh said:

Sat Shri Akal...

I am girl coming from Sandhu family of Bathinda ,Punjab. I have been in relationship with a guy from lubana community (surname-ghotra) for last 7 years. Now as we decided to get married my parents stood up that this can’t happen. We are jatt and can’t marry BC. Lot of horrible stuff going on, they say I have lost it. I am ruining there image and what will relatives say and that nobody in our families married this way. Situation is that I have to choose one. Very difficult choice to make. The boy is well educated,settled and comes from decent family of Gurdaspur. 

I don’t understand how to make my family understand. Can someone explain me who are lubanas and are they very different from jatts. ?

Thanks and regards

you are both ruining your families doing this "dating" stuff.  everyone will know you were ghumdeh firdeh with each other in this anti-grihast behaviour, especially when you get married.

On 2/17/2018 at 1:26 PM, Guest Kaur 125 said:

As per my knowledge, I agree with the above.

S1ngh Bhaji, according to Jagsaw Singh, all of us that replied to OP were gullible and that the post was a troll post. Well, I have only recently started extensively reading posts and reply to posts on this forum. So, I am new to all this and don't have experience figuring out whether a post is a genuine one or a troll one. Though, I wonder if it was a troll or not? 

Your posts are real. One of two folks are playing around and pretending to be someone. Pls ignore them and report their replies.

Guest London jwaan
On 17/02/2018 at 1:52 AM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

If the mods / admins here want to do anything useful they should look up the IP address of the rabid Hinduvta Indian nationalist London Jawan Singh and see how it matches up with the dozens of other 'guest' accounts that have sprung up. All with a common purpose.

Mods please do so. Please confirm that my IP is only used to post in my nickname. 

Once they have done that jagsaw do 2 things :

1) realise that a lot of people think you talk bukwaas, not just me.

2) name the time and place fer akay meriyan chittran chuteen behvkoofa....

MOD note- Yes the IP is only used for one nickname,

Guest London jwaan
On 18/02/2018 at 4:50 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

and the banned Guest London Jawan

I'm not banned. I have never requested membership. Don't tar me with the same brush just because your banned for your constant bukwaas.

Guest London jwaan
12 hours ago, Guest London jwaan said:

Mods please do so. Please confirm that my IP is only used to post in my nickname. 

Once they have done that jagsaw do 2 things :

1) realise that a lot of people think you talk bukwaas, not just me.

2) name the time and place fer akay meriyan chittran chuteen behvkoofa....

MOD note- Yes the IP is only used for one nickname,

OK jagsaw, see that? Mods confirming that I only post in my name. So we have learned a few things here :

1) I am not gurjant contrary to your behvkoof allegation.

2) neither am I any other guest account 

3) that making this allegation you have feebly attempted to distract from numerous people challenging the lack of facts and incorrect bukwaas you incessantly post.

4) that you are in actual fact full of more than your fair share of tutee.

Now name the time and place, and aa kay meriyan chittran chat...

• 3 months later...
Guest Harjit Singh Hundal

Ghotra is the most prominent lubana clan...Lubana people are also called Lubana jatts because of their similarities in occupation physique nd culture....They are rich landowners...So you might marry him... They are richly concentrated in Hoshiarpur, Gurdaspur, Pathankot, Jalandhar, Kapurthala,etc

• 3 months later...
Guest amritdhaliwal13

lubana community got OBC status because of one person i.e. MLA prem singh because the lubanas were lahore centric at the time of partition and moved towards this side leaving behind everything and this was done so as to get some benefits like JATTS of RASASTHAN got OBC status because of Vasundhra raje to get some benefits in jobs etc. 

• 5 months later...
Guest Kaur!!!

Um in same situation now... i love a guy from lubana’s family and um from sohal jatt family. 2 years back my dad passed away now all i have is my little brothrr, mother and elder sister(always overprotective). I tried to talk with my elder sister first but all she replied was(shame on u?)... you are going out of cast they are lower than us etc etc... few months back Her marriage was cancelled cause groom’s parents (Randhawa’s) asking for dowry so we ended it now last in febuary she got married to kahlon’s family , boy is in australia (not PR) n my sister is in canada(PR) ofcourse for PR.

My last chance was my mother, i told her i love a guy she even talk to his family(amritdhari). at first it was good .... but i dont know all f sudden she said its not gonna happen forget him... dont spoil your father image, dont make your little brother feel embarrased in front of others... 

My mother told me we gonna find a good guy for you and next year we will marry you... but i dont want to ..no idea what to do??

It does not matter. I am from jatt community and my business partner is from Lubana community. To me it does not matter as i see no difference for more than 10 years. Though we are not related by blood but we see each other as brothers !

Now, my question to you is: How old are you?