So Jagmeet gets married ....

jkvlondon

I remember when jagmeet Singh was cycling to work and people were praising him for keeping things simple and not destroying the environment by driving a car.  I guess that was an act as well.  Flying out to a different country when he could have had his wedding in his province is not being simple and not good for the environment.  

And for all those claiming maybe before the wedding his not amritdhari confused Punjabi wife would take Amrit were living in dream world.  When people get power, they abuse that power to fulfill their wants.  They don't care about the big picture, the Khalsa Panth teachings.   

An amritdhari man should have enough guts in him to tell his future wife to follow the Guru or this worldly relationship will end.  His wife decision to be fashionable over properly covering her head before Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is very arrogant.  It shows the level of respect she has for Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  People in power are the most arrogant people.

I wonder what Sri Akal Takht sahib will say if they look into where this wedding was conducted.  It has been recognized by Sri Akal Takht sahib to not have an Anand Karaj on the beach.  From the picture it looks as the Anand karaj was done on the beach.  People in power think they are above the law of Gurmat.  Such behavior shown is basically a big middle finger to the Nirmal Panth started by Sri Guru Nanak dev ji.  Disregard for Gurmat shows no respect for the shaheeds of 1984 because they lived and died to uphold Gurmat.  

But what do I know.  I'm not in a position of power, just shut up and let the arrogant people run a muck of very thing good and pure.

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked