Time to reclaim our true Nishaan Sahib ?

jkvlondon

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru ji ki Fateh

This is a subject that troubles me ...if we have dishonoured our Guru ji  by removing his Nishaan Sahib and allowed through ignorance the signs of ghulami on our Guru asthaan even our heads. I remember bringing up the subject  of peela and neela nishaan sahibs at Akal Takht in olden times  and got shot down but there are photos in the video

Turban video for those who are interesting:

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru ji ki Fateh

This is a subject that troubles me ...if we have dishonoured our Guru ji  by removing his Nishaan Sahib and allowed through ignorance the signs of ghulami on our Guru asthaan even our heads. I remember bringing up the subject  of peela and neela nishaan sahibs at Akal Takht in olden times  and got shot down but there are photos in the video

Turban video for those who are interesting:

Agreed!  I have seen this video recently and the one thing new I learned other than the colour being blue was that the shape of the Nishan is completely wrong.  The point on the Nishan Sahib should be at the highest point of the triangular shape not the lowest.  The Farla should be just below the teer at the top.  All of these are missing in the present Nishan Sahib and it’s baffling how we have ended up with something that is not even remotely true to the original design.

I would also like to see the original Nishan Sahib reinstated and also the design to be incorporated in the future flag of Khalistan.  This would give credibility in the argument of Khalsa Raj being a legitimate historical calling not something that is a post 84 modern concept.

problems with current nishaans

1. wrong colour  it is saffron which is not a khalsa colour but a hindu colour

2. wrong shape

3. almost non-existent farla

4. changing of all of the symbols except kipaan

5. by rejecting Guru ji's nishaan we are allowing manmati nishaan to fly above our Gurdwara- is this truly a sign that Guru ji is berajman ?

7 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

Are there currently any Gurdware with blue nishaan sahibs? 

Just wondering how it would look like.

Every nihang shaouni has blue nishan sahib.

53 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

Are there currently any Gurdware with blue nishaan sahibs? 

Just wondering how it would look like.

Budha Dal has Nishan Sahibs from the time of 6ve Patshah

All Nihang singh chaunis have blue Nishan Sahib. The Nihang nishanchi Singhs all carry blue Nishan Sahibs.

A farla dhari Nihang singh should always display a blue farla