Sign in to follow this  
TheeTurbanator

“Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed: Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten, sold for sex and some even KILLED” - It’s time for the Sikh community to get more serious about this issue.

sikh community needs to follow rehit, ie shastar rehit.

sikh community needs to be in grihast and not this garbage dating mentality.

sikh community needs to respect turban and stop this negative racist hate within sikh community against turbanned sikhs.

sikh community needs to learn gurmukhi and read gurbani including Guru Gobind Singh bani and charitropakhyan to understand this grooming.

40 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

sikh community needs to respect turban and stop this negative racist hate within sikh community against turbanned sikhs.

sikh community needs to learn gurmukhi and read gurbani including Guru Gobind Singh bani and charitropakhyan to understand this grooming.

I would add the most important thing :

sikhs should treat their womenfolk as equally responsible for the future of the panth  and equip them spiritually and especially mentally with the tools to give answer to any grooming/dawah gang . They should have poora gian of itihaas and know gurbani pangtian inside out to counterargue and convince their sisters to not fall . They should honour their ancestors character and strive to bring those values to life now . Gurdwarey should be their safe zone to come when they have problems , where they know that there are trustworthy people to talk to.

Educate a Singh you may educate his family but educate a Singhni and you will educate generations going onwards as they are always first caregivers of children and grandchildren .

Propose santhiya classes during the day when they are freer to attend . Drop-in centre style santhiya kirtan classes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

sikhs should treat their womenfolk as equally responsible for the future of the panth  and equip them spiritually and especially mentally with the tools to give answer to any grooming/dawah gang . They should have poora gian of itihaas and know gurbani pangtian inside out to counterargue and convince their sisters to not fall . They should honour their ancestors character and strive to bring those values to life now . Gurdwarey should be their safe zone to come when they have problems , where they know that there are trustworthy people to talk to.

Educate a Singh you may educate his family but educate a Singhni and you will educate generations going onwards as they are always first caregivers of children and grandchildren .

this could be good.

Instead at the moment it is many females who are spreading the venom against turbans, not doing their sewa in keeping infant sons'' kesh even though they somehow choose to put Singh on birth certificates, putting kanjarfied photos on insta and facebook (seriously everywhere now, the behzti is real).

Is it no surprise many are falling to grooming? We seriously need to wake up!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

Akaaaaluh!

1 hour ago, ipledgeblue said:

this could be good.

Instead at the moment it is many females who are spreading the venom against turbans, not doing their sewa in keeping infant sons'' kesh even though they somehow choose to put Singh on birth certificates, putting kanjarfied photos on insta and facebook (seriously everywhere now, the behzti is real).

was listening to Bhai Ajmer SIngh talking about Sant Attar Singh ji Mastuana wale  and when Sant ji's  sewak Teja Singh was sent abroad to get duniyavi gian at Harvard  after getting his first degree he said that he was filled with ahankar and this broke him from Gurmat , the only way forward for sikhs is to keep well rooted in sikhi whilst getting gian of worldly sphere . When he realised this he reimmersed himself in gurmat and gurbani  and became brahmgiani got further degrees than started setting up the gurdwarey in USA.

so university is the key place for make or break of sikhi  in many ways ...need wider parchaar cycles in unis societies and general campus leaflet drops/street parchaar. We need well-educated gursikhs females especially who will create a new visible role model for younger generations

• Thanks 1

Guest GuestSingh

Agree with the suggestions above but most don't take notice or care until it happens to someone close to them - too busy with their own lives, following the crowd and not taking time to think for themselves.

Sad cases but we all know who the predators are its 90% men of muslim heritage / background thats grooming gangs that is. The majority of child sexual abuses cases are commited by perverted pedo white men in the UK.

The worrying thing is that closet far right wing racist whites especially white men are offloading their failures as a society on to asians by not looking after and protect their young girls from sleeping around, getting drunk taking drugs and going with these perverted men. These pedo muslim gangs will obviously look for the easiest targets and the easiest targets were white underaged girls from care homes. The black pedo drug gangs also target the white girls because they are the easiest girls to get and pimp

For decades british hindu sikh society has warned their girls to stay away from muslims because they groom and sexually exploit women and then maybe convert them. Largely we have been successful but we have had many girls exploited by the muslim gangs. Only now some who were groomed sexually abused and converrted are speaking out against it to help other Sikh girls not to fall into the islamic trap.

British White racist establishment and its mainstream media wants to paint it as a race problem..... as a asian male targeting white girls problems they dont care that asian/brown hindu sikh girls were also targetted by these muslim gangs. And more worryingly is that some stupid irresponsible Sikh groups are spreading racist white propaganda articles from dailymail and the sun that say its "asian men" rather than say its a muslim men problem or muslim cultural problem more accurately.

These groups are creating  a rod for their own backs because that brown skin that asian skin that these sikh guys have spreading anti-asian articles will come back to haunt them when they go to apply for jobs that asian race that brown skin will stand out to the racist white they wont care if they muslim or not the fact you got the appearance of the people who abused their white girls will prejudice asian males chances of having a good fair and equal life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

was listening to Bhai Ajmer SIngh talking about Sant Attar Singh ji Mastuana wale  and when Sant ji's  sewak Teja Singh was sent abroad to get duniyavi gian at Harvard  after getting his first degree he said that he was filled with ahankar and this broke him from Gurmat , the only way forward for sikhs is to keep well rooted in sikhi whilst getting gian of worldly sphere . When he realised this he reimmersed himself in gurmat and gurbani  and became brahmgiani got further degrees than started setting up the gurdwarey in USA.

so university is the key place for make or break of sikhi  in many ways ...need wider parchaar cycles in unis societies and general campus leaflet drops/street parchaar. We need well-educated gursikhs females especially who will create a new visible role model for younger generations

Can personally attest to this. Uni is just nasty on that front.

11 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

this could be good.

We recently had a psychologist do a seminar on communication and abuse in our Dojo. Basically he said any communication that isn't respectful is some degree of abusive. 

It seems to me keshdari showing respect for non-keshdari and visa versa, men and women for each other, various rehits for each other will only serve to strengthen Sikhi. 

Even when it comes to addicts etc. the only way they will get better is to be shown respect as a human being and a Sikh, and feel accepted so they can be honest and get the help and support they need. If they feel shamed or shunned they will just leave Sikhi, or hide in their addiction. 

The only way sexually groomed females can be honest and stay strong within the Sangat is if they aren't shamed and have no reason to feel ashamed. 

I feel love, communication, respect, and inclusion is what is needed to heal divides and strengthen Sikhi, but it requires accepting all the differences and supporting rather than condemning each other. 

14 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

I agree but I have a feeling this started with Amritdhari Sikhs treating the cut Sikhs like they aren't Sikhs. That sentiment is voiced on this board. 

14 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

sikh community needs to follow rehit, ie shastar rehit

Definitely this. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"I've been getting these emails saying that it's not my position to judge anybody. I want to make it quite clear that I didn't judge him. I know God is the only judge we have. I just set the appointment up."

-Steven Sandison on the murder of his child molester cellmate

• Like 4