Every Bani has a friend - by Jagraj Singh

Guest Kaur 2

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

Come on, lets do this for Bhai Jagraj Singh Ji if not for ourselves. We can all add more bani's to our nitnem. Here is what Bhai Jagraj Singh Ji said we should add:

VJKK VJKF

Bhai Jagraj Singh Ji's beautiful words....png

I think SRM states we should have one extra bani to read as nitnem anyways.

I add (or have to add) Aarti-Aarta after Rehras.

I suggest you guys to give it a try, you won't be tired like at amritvela. It's really relaxing listening to it as Kirtan form!

Why do you feel it necessary to follow what someone else says? 

Why don't you just do what feels right for you naturally and read whichever bani you want from the heart????

You don't need someone to tell you this.

If you want to follow the example of others then do sangat of mahapurkhs. They will help you get over your duality.

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

22 hours ago, Guest room said:

Why do you feel it necessary to follow what someone else says? 

Why don't you just do what feels right for you naturally and read whichever bani you want from the heart????

You don't need someone to tell you this.

If you want to follow the example of others then do sangat of mahapurkhs. They will help you get over your duality.

You have indeed brought up a good point. I wasn't telling anyone to do extra bani's as part of their nitnem (by force)  but I was simply encouraging my fellow brothers and sisters on this website to do more paath. The issue really is that in this Age of Kalyug our Guru is Gurbani (basically Guru Granth Sahib Ji). We must not pay attention to anything else other than Sikhi because everything on this Earth and even this Earth itself is false. Once we understand this then we will be free from the clutches of duality. I am sorry if I made you feel forced it was my mistake, what my actual message was that we should try to do more paath because it will only help us. Once again I am sorry.

VJKK VJKF