Sign in to follow this  
Guest Depression

Depression and Paath

Guest Depression

Is it okay to do my paath and simran while lying down.. Sometimes its almost impossible for me to sit up. Depression has ruined me

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• this is some amazing stuff!  how cool is that    i would love to do that    i really like snakes   i think they are one of the most beautiful animals.  i held a big python around my shoulders in India   very beautiful animal  
    • ।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ।  Please read this article by Bhai Manvir singh ji. Very insightful and clears up a lot of confusion.  http://manvirsingh.blogspot.com/2015/11/different-views-on-meat-reflections-on.html?m=1 ਜਉ ਸਭ ਮਹਿ ਏਕੁ ਖੁਦਾਇ ਕਹਤ ਹਉ ਤਉ ਕਿਉ ਮੁਰਗੀ ਮਾਰੈ ||੧||
      “You say that the One Lord is in all, so why do you kill chickens? ||1||” (Prabhaatee Kabeer Ji, Ang 1350) Hukamnama of Guru Hargobind Ji found at Sri Harmandir Sahib, Patna Sahib (published in Hukamname, edited by Gandha Singh), which states:
    • @jkvlondon point taken. I can imagine that tbh. I've already conceded that in hindsight it was a silly thing to do, and I concede again that if I was there actually witnessing it, it most likely would be a different story. Tbh I have seen some cringe or super cheesy sh!t at Amritdhari Doli's. Though not like this. There will always remain a formality between them. I was referring particularly to the fake@ss things - the munde wale taking advantage of the girls side which still goes on albeit not as it did in the days of old. Even the seemingly strong minded folks back down when it comes to their kurms highly unreasonable behaviour. All I'm saying is that ik duje naal pyaar naal milna chaida, jidha bhen bharavan naal mili da. No side should act like the others aafsar and should have the right to speak out. Come to think of it, I was once at a wedding where the munde wale actually literally threw the women at the door out the way and barged in - I was there too because I was a little kid. It was not pleasant and dangerous af. Needless to say we demanded maafi and payment later.
    • https://getpocket.com/explore/item/a-world-without-retirement
    • This is really intriguing was he really the gangu in his past life? Anyone got any  more info on that

Important Information

Terms of Use