How to neutralize pyshologically RAW inflitration prevent them from sabotaging cdn sikhs -game of chankaya

N30S1NGH

Just now, BhForce said:

The problem I see with "Yogi Amandeep Singh" is he calls " Siri Singh Sahib Bhai Sahib Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogi Ji" his "master". 

If he wants to be an Udasi or Nirmala, that's fine.

Anyway that was just an example here, HERE HE CALLS NANAK AS PARBHRAM VAHIGURU AGAIN GREAT PARCHAR:

I really hope in our nagar kirtans in canada they spin the whole sikh sovereignty issue dated back to 1699 and maharaja ranjit singh as wso has done in the interview. Less focus rhetoric of khalistan- more sikh sovergeinty rally mixed diversity mixed banners- khalistan, sikh 2020 referendum, sikh sovergienty confused the hell out of media-force them to educate so they CANNOT pin one narrative on us as they have done.

RAW want cdn sikhs to relive trauma and divisiveness of 1980s again in current political climate get worked up

World leaders meeting/shaking hands with terrorists/dictators/unsavory characters:

ccd794ba-a47d-4e62-b0da-9b3687a2b5d1-206

9523b699-fa89-4f01-9079-3362e67cf86e-102

Ghadafi:

bfeb6606-fec9-4d11-be24-d9696d0dca60-206

Robert Mugabe/Jack Straw

bc93be2f-132e-4c85-a670-a21447eef524-300

Yitzhak Rabin/Yassir Arafat

2c2168df-b1bb-41ce-bc37-9bd7ee6a8026-206

Assad:

gettyimages-107934255.jpg

Mobutu Sese Seko

3CB5A30800000578-0-image-a-7_14859108293

After all this, people are wailing about some wannabe (Atwal) who made an attempt to kill some diplomat? Ghadafi was the mastermind behind the Lockerbie bombing, and Western governments totally forgave him (before they decided to depose him). 

Tony Blair and Ghadafi about to French kiss:

blair-gaddafi.jpg

Did Terry M give the same treatment to Tony Blair? Pathetic.

5 hours ago, genie said:

We also need to question the so called indo-canadian gangs....who been killing and corrupting canadian Sikh youths since 80s...How do they get their drugs? Is it CSIS supplying them to them? or is R&AW involved? We need to question everything..

They get their drugs the same way every other gang does. There is no intelligence agencies conspiracy. They are also not seperate entity with a grudge against Sikh youth, and are out to corrupt them. 

6 hours ago, N30S1NGH said:

I really hope in our nagar kirtans in canada they spin the whole sikh sovereignty issue dated back to 1699 and maharaja ranjit singh as wso has done in the interview. Less focus rhetoric of khalistan- more sikh sovergeinty rally mixed diversity mixed banners- khalistan, sikh 2020 referendum, sikh sovergienty confused the hell out of media-force them to educate so they CANNOT pin one narrative on us as they have done.

You made really good points.

RAW is still scared of sikhs and is determined not to let the 1980s happen again.

It has been pointed out by some sants and gursikhs that RAW is even paying agents to be sikhs in heavily sikh populated areas. There is 1 agent in california who is sabat soorat and even his daughters wear dastaars.

This makes sense as you may remember most of the enthusiasm, man power, and financial support for gadar came from the west. I dont think this was the case in 84 except maybe canada. 

So the indian govt is targeting where real threat is.

During mughal times, another sikh had to vouch for u before u were allowed amrit and allowed into a jatha. And a sikh new that if someone they brought in betrayed the panth, it was on them. So caution was paramount. Bhai veer singh writes about codes and secret meetings at akal takhat.

The sikh panth is too big and spread out to work like that now but what we can do is

1) totally abhor violence against another sikh. No matter the cause. And if someone does a crime worthy of punishment or death penalty such as beadbi etc, first the whole sikh panth must excommunicate him or her. Therefore any person who incites hatred or violence esp toward another sikh, will be revealed as an agent.

But for this to work we must get thus memo out to the whole sikh community:

2) violence is not a justifiable means to use anymore. Esp not to solve ideological battles. Fight ideas with ideas, words with words. Also if someone want to use violence we can say only for certain crimes and specify them. Or at least 5 singhs hav to agree and do ardaas and get hukamnama to use violence.

This mean that all sikhs should agree that

3) we will no longer try to get justice for 84 by killing the prepretators. Brar is so old, hes gonna die anyway. All it does is gives us bad publicity and puts our youth in jail. Tytler is living proof that indian govt is evil and supports the genocide masterminds. Lets let the indian gov deal with this visible reminder, taint and embarrasment. Lets keep using the court and press to denounce Tytler and remind all 84 isnt past.

Also no more using violence to kill radhasoamis, other sects, anti dasam granth ppl.

We fight these ppl through other more effective means. And i think sikh panth is strong enough to withstand their false attacks as long as we stop providing them with fuel. And it would be amazing if sikhs could practice the principle of free speech. That sikhs were allowed to express their doubts, dissident opinions, and even blashepemous content. Thus would allow other sikhs to teach them, argue with them, laugh at their absurd ideas, and hopefully even correct them.

I mean sikhs were such a diverse group. From sevapanthis who abhor violence to nirmale who learnt at kaanshi to udasis who were similar to saadhus to nihangs to sikligars to shopkeeper sikh to farmer and nobles in court

There was never the amount of discord we have now.  Even the 1900s when there was so many sikh jathas emerging, sikhs turning athiests, communist. There was not this amount of division. Part of it does have to do with infiltration. And part cuz sikhs r ready to fight and jump at the slightest provacation. We must stop that

Would do you guys think? 

The  recent media coverage is a real wake up call. We have to be thoughtful and vigilant in our actions and words moving forward. I was reading Mukhbir Singh's, of WSO, excellent protest letter to Post Media publications and lo and behold moments later saw another piece from Vancouver Sun. http://vancouversun.com/opinion/columnists/douglas-todd-canadian-hindus-struggling-with-sikh-activism

Notice the soft touch approach to hindus; portraying them as victims of sikh violence. It appears to be a broader game plan of consolidating hindu votes for conservatives while isolating and vilifing sikhs. They are trying hard to bring us down a few pegs. Just a few days ago this same journalist (Douglas Todd) wrote about how we are over-represented (dog-whistle for "they're taking over") http://vancouversun.com/opinion/columnists/douglas-todd-why-sikhs-are-so-powerful-in-canadian-politics

7 hours ago, Jai Tegang! said:

The  recent media coverage is a real wake up call. We have to be thoughtful and vigilant in our actions and words moving forward. I was reading Mukhbir Singh's, of WSO, excellent protest letter to Post Media publications and lo and behold moments later saw another piece from Vancouver Sun. http://vancouversun.com/opinion/columnists/douglas-todd-canadian-hindus-struggling-with-sikh-activism

Notice the soft touch approach to hindus; portraying them as victims of sikh violence. It appears to be a broader game plan of consolidating hindu votes for conservatives while isolating and vilifing sikhs. They are trying hard to bring us down a few pegs. Just a few days ago this same journalist (Douglas Todd) wrote about how we are over-represented (dog-whistle for "they're taking over") http://vancouversun.com/opinion/columnists/douglas-todd-why-sikhs-are-so-powerful-in-canadian-politics

I have came across with two hindus in canada at my previous work - one of them was my boss !!!! and other one was from north, hindu punjabi had contempt hatred of us - you can just smell it from far off!!!..They were both staunch conservatives as they hated muslims and islam influence in canada, my ex boss from south he has great respect for sikhs. He did asked me about sikh-hindu unity and how he he hated indira gandhi too..he was bjp ... i talked about common theme both traditions share like indic concepts-reincarnation, advaita, wisdom of gurbani and also bhagvad gita then he asked about khalistan in the past. I told him since there is huge push for hindu nationalism  in bjp, sikh nationalism is just as justified.

I general i don't think they can box us or isolate us into liberals and ndp only, there are quite bit of swing sikh voters who are conservatives too, one of them wso  rep's own brother, also lots of sikh supporters supporting doug ford in ontario. I think thats the reason conservatives are playing super safe, haven't seen much crazier attacks on us expect for that motion which didn't even made out of rough draft..lol. they are not even taking political shots at jagmeet singh yet they have enough ammu..i think they are afraid at the moment or waiting for right time...they know they can't mess this up.... I think its quite smart we are all in political parties just like jews

Current conservatives communication strategist know they can't screw this up like in last election with fear mongering tactics-cultural barbaric practices, snitch line, Islamophobia fear mongering ads, it just blew up on their face. They know many sikhs are swing voters have influence over 23 some ridings in gta and bc. They will play their game ITS all about riding influence and endorsement, if they feel they have enough riding in quebec, they will start trump like campaign-alt right.

Sikhs should play strategy mind games with these guys, be jolly with them, feed them samosas, paneer pakoras, create a bubble sikhs support you guys around election time, also endorse conservatives, make donations, get their mp board in the lawn, last minute- flip into liberals..Make no mistake, they are using as tokens, they will not think twice before they throw minority under the bus , they play by very white jew hindu nazi type agenda.

Also by showing media- sikhs with same wso sikh sovereignty narrative are in all political parties in canada, rss/raw via conservatives cannot sabotage or attack us. Conservatives won't let them...lol. It create a havoc in their own caucus or campaign goals.