Radhe maa

singhunit

Sorry I disagree with you. She received VIP treatment with her security - our people are stupid for allowing this. Rest of the sangat patiently waiting to have darshan of guru ji and she gets to skip the line with media making a big deal of it? Remember when Indira visited and Sant Kartar Singh Bhindrawale remained seated and made a point he did so as the king of kings was already there. No issues with her visiting but my issue is with the singhs running around after her there

Bhul chuk maaf

13 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

Brother singhunit,

howsoever ridiculous this Radhe Maa appear  to be,  but by donating, she has made a good karam for herself. Nature does not limit anyone to commit karmas, it is totally up to us,  to do good or bad.

And karmas are the same for all, be it any creature from any  color, caste or creed.

I do not agree with your comment that our people being so stupid, rather I would say, they are most helpful, humble, noble,  and with a  big good heart, all these virtues bestowed on us as blessings, by our Guru Sahiban;  for anybody who follows sikhee, gets imbued with these virtues whether deeply or lightly, according to each one´s sharda and purity of mind, but definitely impregnated with them.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

What's the point of doing these things if the person has impure intentions? She came with an army of subordinates, she was given preferential treatment and she's dressed like she's a newly wed bride. 

The intent is just as important as the action, and its pretty clear her intent was browny points.

6 hours ago, singhunit said:

Sorry I disagree with you. She received VIP treatment with her security - our people are stupid for allowing this. Rest of the sangat patiently waiting to have darshan of guru ji and she gets to skip the line with media making a big deal of it? Remember when Indira visited and Sant Kartar Singh Bhindrawale remained seated and made a point he did so as the king of kings was already there. No issues with her visiting but my issue is with the singhs running around after her there

Bhul chuk maaf

While I'm not a fan of VIP's skipping the line, that's quite a bit different from people standing for Indira Gandhi in Guru's Darbar.

I agree that the Sangat should not make a big deal out of "VIPs" visiting, because that makes it seem like the "VIP" is more important than Guru Sahib.

If you are saying that skipsies should be banned, then they should be banned for all, right? Or would skipping be fine for Trudeau, but not for Radhae Maa?

Is that because people think she dresses like a prostitute?

1 hour ago, Kira said:

What's the point of doing these things if the person has impure intentions? She came with an army of subordinates, she was given preferential treatment and she's dressed like she's a newly wed bride. 

The intent is just as important as the action, and its pretty clear her intent was browny points.

I agree that she made a big show and all, but why target her out for special condemnation? That's what every celebrity does during their Darbar Sahib visits.

I know that people think she dresses like a prostitute, but even if she actually were a prostitute instead of merely dressing like one, so what? I think in her mind she's the bride of God, so she dresses like it.

Gurbani records that prostitutes (Ganika, Pingula) also were saved.

ਜਉ ਪੈ ਹਮ ਨ ਪਾਪ ਕਰੰਤਾ ਅਹੇ ਅਨੰਤਾ ॥

If I did not commit any sins, O Infinite Lord,

ਪਤਿਤ ਪਾਵਨ ਨਾਮੁ ਕੈਸੇ ਹੁੰਤਾ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

How would You have acquired the name, 'Redeemer of sinners'? ||1||Pause||

ਸਿਰੀਰਾਗੁ (ਭ. ਰਵਿਦਾਸ) (੧) ੧:੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੯੩ ਪੰ. ੧੬ 
Sri Raag Bhagat Ravidas

ਗਈ ਬੈਕੁੰਠਿ ਬਿਬਾਣਿ ਚੜ੍ਹਿ ਨਾਉ ਨਰਾਇਣੁ ਛੋਤਿ ਅਛੋਤਾ।

Due to the elixir of name (of the Lord) she (Ganika) became totally devoid of sins and was lifted to the heavens.

ਥਾਉ ਨਿਥਾਵੇ ਮਾਣੁ ਮਣੋਤਾ ॥੨੧॥

The name (of the Lord) is the last refuge of the shelterless ones.

ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੧੦ ਪਉੜੀ ੨੧ ਪੰ. ੯

I do agree that the SGPC is entirely too obsequious towards celebrities, and falls over itself to extend special treatment to them over the regular sangat. Isn't the main point of Harimander Sahib that we're all equal?

That said, I'm uncomfortable about special opprobrium directed toward Radhae Maa.

4 hours ago, BhForce said:

While I'm not a fan of VIP's skipping the line, that's quite a bit different from people standing for Indira Gandhi in Guru's Darbar.

I agree that the Sangat should not make a big deal out of "VIPs" visiting, because that makes it seem like the "VIP" is more important than Guru Sahib.

If you are saying that skipsies should be banned, then they should be banned for all, right? Or would skipping be fine for Trudeau, but not for Radhae Maa?

Is that because people think she dresses like a prostitute?

obviously she has in the back of her mind some love for her roots and thus donated to guru ka langar , but she could have done that gupt just like thousands of others do everyday . It is SGPC and her entourage who are contacting the media to spread 'the news' . People are getting it mixed up she didn't do pun daan ,she  was recipient of Guru ji's kirpa to serve sangat. Skipsies should be allowed for infirm, handicapped , or official foreign govt visitors (to allow for security detail to not disturb sangat)  local and Indian govt know the score so should come and be least disruptive not like Modi who stopped kirtan darbar (for which he should be banned)