Game of geopolitics between the major powers

"We've got the highest levels of controls of security around the work that we do here," Gary Aitkenhead told me.

"We would not be allowed to operate if we had lack of control that could result in anything leaving the four walls of our facility here.

"There's no way that agent would have left. We have complete confidence that nothing could have come from here out into the wider world."

The above comment from the head of the Porton Down laboratory (10 miles from the Sailsbury incident) sounds like an acknowledgement that they stock the Russian nerve agent used in the attack.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43520534#

Something strange  is afoot.

They all ganging up on nuclear superpower Russia because its the only one that can actually stand up to NATO white neo-imperialist global hegomany funded by the elites (banksters ie rothschild zionist + european royal families).

It's basically all in the interests of Israel as Russia is backing up syria its vital stragetic middle east ally, and is also an ally of Iran both enemies of Israel and the west.

Russia is surrounded by America's/Nato defence shield missles which has been deployed since 2001 against Russian concerns and opposition. So Russia built up other assets as nuclear missle carrying drone subs. Supersonic ICBM's which cant be stopped/countered and will hit their enemy targets if Russia is nuked.

Putin also recently said any nuclear attack on its allies would be as if russia is nuked so a nuclear response would be deployed against those countries. Basically an indirect threat to Israel because israel is thinking of waging war against Iran soon which could go nuclear.

As for sailsbury I personally dont think russians would be daught enough to kill their own ex-kgb spies especially as they hold no strategic or military intelligence value no more. Also the spy who got posioned was in talks with putin's circle to be allowed to return back to his home in russia. Why would putin risk it all to get an ex-spy thats worth nothing? And also fifa world cup is held in russia this year why would he risk that being a failure and his rep in tatters? Personally I dont see what they have to gain from it but negative consequences and the Western state terrorist conspirators have everything to gain from this.

Russia is not an innocent angel that is getting picked on for no reason they too have their nasty ways and state terrorist operations against other countries and communities in the past and present. However in this instance I think its a setup to increase tension with russia and to blame russia should any incident happen in eastern europe (Ukraine mainly) or syria.

I'd chill if i was you. All of these things can be looked upon as 'games' played by ' characters' with little consideration for collateral damage. You see all this warmongering etc..it's necessary for the system to work. You always need viable threats to maintain the budgets and powers of the systems. The USA spends 100s of billions a year on defence and intel, do you think that would be viable in a peaceful world? As for the games between politicians it's a sham, most of the time they behind the scenes get on and know what the game is about. Those faces you see on TV don't actually have any power it's the ones behind them who stay regardless of who is perceived to the the leader. If everyone knew that the politicians were powerless, the plebs would stop voting and giving legitimacy to the system, things would start to crumble. I'll give you an example, do you ever wonder why the government of the UK keeps on selling public assets and letting private entities take over things like the NHS? Well the UK government is heavily in debt and has to borrow billions from international institutions like BlackRock to keep things rolling. In order to get lower interest rates and make things seem normal in return the government has to sell assets to these institutions (via privatisation). The politicians are powerless because they just want illusion of power. Just like if you ever go to parliament or some of the social places near parliament you'll see that the politicians regardless of party off camera mingle and are friends, then on camera they just regurgitate a narrative given to them by advisors/their party/their backers. It's a game that's all it is to them .