Gurdwara shoe thief

WJKK WJKF

Found this video on Instagram. This same person has apparently struck twice, I am sure there was a thread on this a while ago but can't find it to see if it's him again.

https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/03134deb00b43ce621eb99fc4579718f/5AC6EB6F/t50.2886-16/29911226_798143387042606_7423403792026042368_n.mp4

(direct url to video)

This occured at Baba Deep Singh Gurdwara, which is not far from me.

WJKK WJKF

In my opinion, Gurdwara's should have regular Pehradaars who are willing to watch around even if there are not any sangat!
Yesterday, Gurdwara's were filled with people due to "Punish a Muslim day".

Why can't this happen everyday?

How about when a man nearly raped a Bibi who was at the Gurdwara?

How about when a man ran inside to attack Guru Sahib?

This could happen at any time, anywhere especially in this day and age.

28 minutes ago, superdupersingh said:

Once I wore flip flops to a gurdwara and someone stole them. So I had to take some flip flops from the toilets and went to another gurdwara about 5mins away. When I was leaving I went to the shoe area, and to my horror these flip flops were also stolen so I had to take some flip flops from here too!

A couple of weeks later I saw a Singh wearing my actual flip flops at the 1st gurdwara. So I followed him and found out where he was taking them. I went back to this place once it was quiet and found my flip flops in the bathroom that was only for gianis! I took them back without anyone knowing. Then I returned the flip flops I had borrowed from gurdwara #2. This was a merry go round. The only thing is that there is one thief still out there who stole the toilet flip flops I had taken from gurdwara 1 to 2. 

The same thing happened with my kitchen knives!
Sounds about right..

7 hours ago, monatosingh said:

WJKK WJKF

Found this video on Instagram. This same person has apparently struck twice, I am sure there was a thread on this a while ago but can't find it to see if it's him again.

https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/03134deb00b43ce621eb99fc4579718f/5AC6EB6F/t50.2886-16/29911226_798143387042606_7423403792026042368_n.mp4

(direct url to video)

This occured at Baba Deep Singh Gurdwara, which is not far from me.

WJKK WJKF

What area is this?

If you slow down the video and look at the guys face you can tell he is a probably non-sikh as he is wearing a woolie style hat, sikh men even if they shaved/monay wear only bandana's when entering gurdwaray not hats. Also has a suspiciously muslim style beard (shaved moustash and a groomed beard).

Maybe he is a mentally ill muslim or deliberately causing a hate crime. Either way he needs to be caught and these gurdwaray need to be boycotted until the commitee's (who will be named and shamed) can provide proper security for all things in gurdwara's.

1 hour ago, genie said:

What area is this?

If you slow down the video and look at the guys face you can tell he is a probably non-sikh as he is wearing a woolie style hat, sikh men even if they shaved/monay wear only bandana's when entering gurdwaray not hats. Also has a suspiciously muslim style beard (shaved moustash and a groomed beard).

Maybe he is a mentally ill muslim or deliberately causing a hate crime. Either way he needs to be caught and these gurdwaray need to be boycotted until the commitee's (who will be named and shamed) can provide proper security for all things in gurdwara's.

stop using the mentally ill label ...he was well aware of whicvh shoes to pick up even stopping to reject a previously selected pair , he is just your average scumbag tealeaf ...

38 minutes ago, genie said:

What area is this?

Baba Deep Singh Gurdwara, Birmingham, Oakland.

1 hour ago, genie said:

What area is this?

Boycotting is too extreme mate..

Just find sevadars who are fully committed to do pehradaar seva..

1 hour ago, genie said:

What area is this?

He is Caucasian according to the description..

If he is Muslim then why has he come to a Gurdwara to steal shoes? They take shoes off at Mosques too? It could be that the Gurdwara was quiet at the time but still, the entrance is in an area where a person far away cannot see what's going on inside so he deliberately came to check if anyone was there.