State of the UK - Is it safe?

Big_Tera

Why is the uk so unsafe. 

All we hear and see on the news is stabbings, murders, gun crime,drugs. 

I feel the uk is getting worse and worse. 

The youth are out of control. There is no community spirit or cohesion. Theres a huge gang culture. It just seems like a very unpleasant place to live. Is it something in out diet that is making us so bad?

It is not like this in other countries. Everyone is much friendlier and calmer. Yet the kids today seem full of rage, anger and hate. I was on train the other day and could hear the kids talking so much gandh out of their mouths. Like they have not been taught to speak with respect and lack decent everyday manners. 

What is causing the youth to behave ao badly. All you see them selling drugs starting fights or general anti social behaviour. 

Having been to spain and italy. It is nothing like this. 

8 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

What was their excuse before Afro Caribbeans?

Africans didnt invade the UK, it was the other way around. 

Offcourse thats my point the UK had always had violence in its society.

Before the Afro-carribean culture came into the mainstream to brainwash and poison the minds of the UK youth it was the english culture of football tribal violence and the white music genre that produced heavy metal, the mods and rockers, etc. However the white english music genres tame compared to what black music has produced and the impact it is having on the youth.

The lesson we can learn here is if something evil and bad is glamourised and tolerated in a culture without it being stamped out before it grows into a huge cancer infecting society then eventually it will make its way into the mainstream culture.

E.g in our own punjabi community when we had the likes of honey singh try to normalise dirty filthy lyrics in bhangra and punjjabi music there was an outcry from alot of punjabi society and traditional folk singers even religious groups got involved telling people to boycott his type of music. Chamkilla the famous punjabi singer wrote risky songs and he got shot down (probably by Sikh militants for promoting filth and vice in minds of the youth). We do not see that within the black community instead they glorify the evil filthy genres of their music.

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Alcohol and imperialist karma?

The british have always been savage. 

I don't think any chapter in anglo saxon protestant history has been particularly nice. 

I dont think the current violence is an ingenious english thing. By and large the white English people are good law abiding citizens. Many of the stabbings and crime we see is perpetuated by migrant communities. This includes recent influxes from europe who are known for containing  criminal types. ie romanians, polish, albnians ect apart from the hard working Europeans. 

I also agree that much of the crime is also carried out by afro carribeans who come from single parent families. These people dont have a strong father figure and so are easy led astray by gangs offering them quick money. I think the uk is going through a social break down of morals. Our cities are turning into ghettos and no go zones with gangs ruling the streets. Kids these day have no choice but to join gangs for protection otherwise they will become the next victim. 

Alot of parts of the uk have now become a crime ridden dump. I would prefer to live in the suburbs the the inner cities. But unfortunately this is where most career opportunities are. 

46 minutes ago, genie said:

Here's a good article from the dailymail of all papers giving the assessment of whats going on mostly due to mostly black youths and their filthy evil culture of promoting drugs and violence.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5587735/Young-British-gang-members-boast-Twitter-YouTube-stabbing-beating-rivals.html

Yeah cause the british are totally going to focus on their own shortcomings, and not try and point the finger. 

Haven't you heard? Sikhs and their horrible alcoholism is effecting brittain. 

How many football hooligans brag after crippling people? In events of mass violence. 

But yeah. It's totally a black problem right?

Cause you found an article?

You have a clear racial bias dude. What you're doing is scapegoating. 

That culture you're focused on was birthed within western culture, that isn't African in origin. 

I'd suggest reading some history. 

I'll elaborate in detail if you need, but if we're going to call a culture violent or "evil", one hundred percent white europeans get the prize. 

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Yeah cause the british are totally going to focus on their own shortcomings, and not try and point the finger. 

Haven't you heard? Sikhs and their horrible alcoholism is effecting brittain. 

How many football hooligans brag after crippling people? In events of mass violence. 

But yeah. It's totally a black problem right?

Cause you found an article?

You have a clear racial bias dude. What you're doing is scapegoating. 

That culture you're focused on was birthed within western culture, that isn't African in origin. 

I'd suggest reading some history. 

I'll elaborate in detail if you need, but if we're going to call a culture violent or "evil", one hundred percent white europeans get the prize. 

Off course white european ruling classes are the most violent immoral corrupt of all in recent human history you just need to see their track record of foreign invasion wars aboard, slavery, exploitation of resources, etc however....we are not talking about that in this thread are we!

You seem to have some kinda weird politically correct chip on your shoulder. Even black friends I have admit that it is a mostly black knife and gun problem right now because they competing against each other over drugs, filthy evil music and rep. And creating unsafe streets meaning others get drawn in and start carrying weapons too for safety because the police are no where to be seen because of rich white politicians in power cutting back resources .

What is your assessment its a Sikh violence problem? Its a white old little ladies problem?

The thread is addressing the state of the UK particular the amount of violent crime going on at the moment and here you are defending the black community that is at the heart of its huge rise violent street criminality due to their culture they have fostered over the years that gives acceptance and rise to this toxic environment.

Sikhs or asians/desi's for that matter are not going around attacking innocent shop keepers thieving their takings, sikhs are not robbing or stabbing/murdering innocent people in the streets. Sikh culture is not glamouring dashing and dealing in drugs.

I'm assuming by your logic you would be up there defending the muslim community from blame when their pedo sex raping grooming gangs are targeting sikh and white girls or when they are causing terrror attacks.

Come on time to grown up be a man, call out the evil...call a spade a space stop fannying about with political correctness.

1 hour ago, genie said:

Off course white european ruling classes are the most violent immoral corrupt of all in recent human history you just need to see their track record of foreign invasion wars aboard, slavery, exploitation of resources, etc however....we are not talking about that in this thread are we!

You seem to have some kinda weird politically correct chip on your shoulder. Even black friends I have admit that it is a mostly black knife and gun problem right now because they competing against each other over drugs, filthy evil music and rep. And creating unsafe streets meaning others get drawn in and start carrying weapons too for safety because the police are no where to be seen because of rich white politicians in power cutting back resources .

What is your assessment its a Sikh violence problem? Its a white old little ladies problem?

The thread is addressing the state of the UK particular the amount of violent crime going on at the moment and here you are defending the black community that is at the heart of its huge rise violent street criminality due to their culture they have fostered over the years that gives acceptance and rise to this toxic environment.

Sikhs or asians/desi's for that matter are not going around attacking innocent shop keepers thieving their takings, sikhs are not robbing or stabbing/murdering innocent people in the streets. Sikh culture is not glamouring dashing and dealing in drugs.

I'm assuming by your logic you would be up there defending the muslim community from blame when their pedo sex raping grooming gangs are targeting sikh and white girls or when they are causing terrror attacks.

Come on time to grown up be a man, call out the evil...call a spade a space stop fannying about with political correctness.

I'm not particularly politically correct. I just call people out on some racist <banned word filter activated> second I smell it. 

Everyone's too quick to point the finger at the black man, and I got my brother's back. 

You smell like a racist bro.

You don't realize it. But you're afraid of black people and it turns to hate. 

Anyone talks <banned word filter activated> about Sikhs I'm just as quick to call it. 

And no I don't <banned word filter activated> foot around the grooming gang problem. So speak for yourself.