State of the UK - Is it safe?

Big_Tera

I think we are focusing to much on musics influence. How about people are just criminal minded. 

Also many do stabbings and violent attacks for the thrill of it. Its not to make money. The youth of today dont care if they get stabbed or attacked. These kids just care about their street cred .

15 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Citing music as a cause for societal degeneration started well before rap. 

Not saying rap isn't in this category, but heavy metal promoting racism, satanism, black magic, sex, drugs, violence, etc. isn't exactly wholesome, and has been effecting the uk much longer. 

Heavy Metal singers never sang about shooting and stabbing people in the same manner that rap does. Those heavy metal bands that promote racism, satanism were never played on mainstream radio or TV like rap music is.

But the biggest issue is boys growing up in fatherless homes.

16 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I'm ready for confused bootha to come out in force, but I'd warmly and vigorously greet them with a Sat Sri Akal. Or Akaaaaaali.  

When they ask what the heck you just said, say that's how we greet fellow warriors or how we greet immortal warriors. 

That gives them proper respect to start and might be all the hook you need to get them very interested in Sikhi. 

wow awesome!!!