1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

The Brahm Kavach paath in the Budha Dal Gutka has one line missing.

How would you know, bro? I would imagine that the Budha Dal, of all groups, would know what belongs in Brahm Kavach and what doesn't.

Anyway, what's the line, and what's your source for the original?

11 minutes ago, BhForce said:

How would you know, bro? I would imagine that the Budha Dal, of all groups, would know what belongs in Brahm Kavach and what doesn't.

Anyway, what's the line, and what's your source for the original?

Dear Bro,

did u listen to the video i posted ? it tells the source. There is a puratan bir of Sri Sarbloh Granth and its last few pannas were empty and this complete brahm kavach bani is written on of those pannas.

The extra line starts with akaal jyot nehkalank ...........

it will be nice if some singh can post the full line.

Edited by shastarSingh

26 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Dear Bro,

did u listen to the video i posted ?

No, brother, I did not. You can't just throw up a video without a few sentences of its import, and expect people to view the whole thing.

Anyways, thanks for now doing so.

Finally, I would advise this babaji to contact the Buddha Dal with hard info in order to make changes in the Gutka at the source instead of trying to tell random people on the Internet which then means they will possibly tangle with those who read the "incomplete" Brahm Kavach.

Finally, I would advise this babaji to contact the Buddha Dal with hard info in order to make changes in the Gutka at the source instead of trying to tell random people on the Internet which then means they will possibly tangle with those who read the "incomplete" Brahm Kavach

I have great respect for  Budha Dal and Dal Panth but they need to a bit more academic in nature. For example:

1. Brahm Kavach bani is present in a das granthi which dates around 1722 AD or something simlar. But the Budha Dal gutka has brahm kavach from Ratan Singh Bhangu's panth parkash.

2. Bhagauti Astotar is a great bani and its present in bhai daya singh's dasam granth and 1698 AD bir of Dasam Granth at Patna Sahib. But in Budha Dal Gutka, bhagauti astotar is from giani gyan singh' panth parkash.

5 hours ago, Damdamitaksaal84 said:

https://youtu.be/Mjhp7RCkUIE

This is sampooran brahm kavach which is from sarbloh granth and giani Jee recites it shudh and correct.

dear veer, can u please post the extra line which starts with akaal jyot nehkalank ?

Please

thanks

23 hours ago, Damdamitaksaal84 said:

Singh its in the video and in misl shaheedan taruna dal gutka sahib 

where can i get this gutka in india ?

• Like 1

On 4/13/2018 at 9:46 AM, BhForce said:

No, brother, I did not. You can't just throw up a video without a few sentences of its import, and expect people to view the whole thing.

Anyways, thanks for now doing so.

Finally, I would advise this babaji to contact the Buddha Dal with hard info in order to make changes in the Gutka at the source instead of trying to tell random people on the Internet which then means they will possibly tangle with those who read the "incomplete" Brahm Kavach.

BHforce do you know who the giani talking in the Video is? He is Giani Gurvinder Singh Ji Nangli Wale, a fully fledged Nihang Singh respected by all vidhvans of Budha Dal and Tarna Dal. they themselves run a Gurmat Vidhyala under Panth Akali Tarna Dal Baba Bakala. The recent Budha Dal Sarabloh Granth Sahib Paath Bodh was conducted by Giani Gurvinder Singh Ji, Giani Ji is a great vidhvaan who has studied aadh, dasam, sarabloh, vedant, Sanskrit and Farsi in depth. The old Budha Dal Gutka has many typo mistakes as it was printed by Chattar Jeevan Singh Amritsar rather than Budha Dal directly. You can ask many Budha Dal Singhs they recite the extra line in Braham kavach as Giani Ji has stated. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jivan said:

BHforce do you know who the giani talking in the Video is? He is Giani Gurvinder Singh Ji Nangli Wale, a fully fledged Nihang Singh respected by all vidhvans of Budha Dal and Tarna Dal. they themselves run a Gurmat Vidhyala under Panth Akali Tarna Dal Baba Bakala. The recent Budha Dal Sarabloh Granth Sahib Paath Bodh was conducted by Giani Gurvinder Singh Ji, Giani Ji is a great vidhvaan who has studied aadh, dasam, sarabloh, vedant, Sanskrit and Farsi in depth. The old Budha Dal Gutka has many typo mistakes as it was printed by Chattar Jeevan Singh Amritsar rather than Budha Dal directly. You can ask many Budha Dal Singhs they recite the extra line in Braham kavach as Giani Ji has stated. 

Apologies, bro, I did not initially view the video.

What a royal mess-up by the Buddha Dal in misprinting a Gutka.