Jump to content
TejS

Indian Punjabi woman converts to Islam after Pakistan visit

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, LifeIsBeautiful said:

her dad looks like a nihang singh

That's her father in law Tarsem Singh of Hushiarpur, he is the village Granthi.

 

Her father's name is Monohar Lal of Delhi and her name is Kiran Bala. Sikhs don't have names like Lal and Bala. These are typical Hindu names.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TejS said:

One Christian out of billions converting over isn't a big deal. We're merely in the millions, and even then some of our own are helping the population of Muslims grow. 

The who cares attitude leads to such events happening again and again. If the community won't learn from this, won't have a conversation on this, then it's truly our fault. 

In that way you're right. It is a big deal. My heart would pain to see anyone lost to Islam especially on a large scale. And your cautionary message is well founded. 

But in the fake news, shame Sikhi, propaganda way I feel it was being used. Pfft. In that context I feel more a response of "And? Big deal. Who gives a ****"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how sure are people that she can't be Sikh, just because of her name? There are many low-caste people in villages with Hindu-sounding names and  who identify themselves as Sikhs.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 5akaalsingh said:

how sure are people that she can't be Sikh, just because of her name? There are many low-caste people in villages with Hindu-sounding names and  who identify themselves as Sikhs.

According to her mother in law, she told Hindustan times that kiran bala was a Hindu woman from delhi who had a love marriage with their son. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, LifeIsBeautiful said:

her dad looks like a nihang singh

her dad is hindu from Delhi not sikh at all , first bakwas story was she was daughter of a granthi . then she was hindu who did love marriage with sikh . Then widow of sikh but surely she would have changed her name upon marriage ...but no ...this is just to show sikhs as easy prey and dissuade them from yatra. I mean last year they mucked sikhs about refusing them right to depart India despite visas granted . GOI is full of ish - strirrers

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2018 at 1:51 AM, jkvlondon said:

her dad is hindu from Delhi not sikh at all , first bakwas story was she was daughter of a granthi . then she was hindu who did love marriage with sikh . Then widow of sikh but surely she would have changed her name upon marriage ...but no ...this is just to show sikhs as easy prey and dissuade them from yatra. I mean last year they mucked sikhs about refusing them right to depart India despite visas granted . GOI is full of ish - strirrers

Ok lets reverse the relation , Daughter of some singh married into a Family of Hindu pandits ,but husband died , went to Pakistan and converted to islam.In that case would you have accepted her as Sikh?

 

The fact is she is daughter in law of Granthi so most probably she converted to Sikhism at the time of marriage.Now when she got widowed with three kids she had hardly any personal life left.Moreover I don't think his father  or Father in law thought of her re marriage.TBH there are hardly any sikh or Hindu men that marry a widow who is mother of three.So she may had found a Pakistani who was willing to accept her.Moreover she may had thought that she changed her religion for first marriage what's wrong if she did it for second time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, kds1980 said:

Ok lets reverse the relation , Daughter of some singh married into a Family of Hindu pandits ,but husband died , went to Pakistan and converted to islam.In that case would you have accepted her as Sikh?

 

The fact is she is daughter in law of Granthi so most probably she converted to Sikhism at the time of marriage.Now when she got widowed with three kids she had hardly any personal life left.Moreover I don't think his father  or Father in law thought of her re marriage.TBH there are hardly any sikh or Hindu men that marry a widow who is mother of three.So she may had found a Pakistani who was willing to accept her.Moreover she may had thought that she changed her religion for first marriage what's wrong if she did it for second time

quite obviously she did not take her kids with her because  no mention is made of them she is the  lowest kind of mentality ... she had a chakar with the pakistani guy prior to going to pak so that shows her mentality and cold hearted planning .

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about shes got a bit of a screw loose and does this crazy thing because she is basically crazy. In India there are over 1bn people. If 0.0001% of the indian population are absolutely weird and do nutty things then you have 100,000 who would do such things. Now in your circle of people you know how many are nutjobs ? I'm sure it's a lot more than .0001% of them So, apply that to a large population and you have plenty of nuts who will Do weird or crazy things . People are strange 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As you see don't trust main stream media, they often obscure things. Apparently, Kiran Bala was in a whatsapp group with Pakistani Men, and her father in law said that she was always on it. For me, I just think that she was trying to get into a relationship and had used the Jatha as an opportunity to meet the man in Pakistan. Honestly, its just scummy what she has done regardless leaving her poor kids being raised by their elder grandparents. I just don't know if its some conspiracy theory RSS type of crap or ISI crap forcing her into Islam, but for me I just think she was in some abroad relationship type of thing, but hey don't trust me, that's my theory.

Edited by CanadianSingh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, CanadianSingh said:

As you see don't trust main stream media, they often obscure things. Apparently, Kiran Bala was in a whatsapp group with Pakistani Men, and her father in law said that she was always on it. For me, I just think that she was trying to get into a relationship and had used the Jatha as an opportunity to meet the man in Pakistan. Honestly, its just scummy what she has done regardless leaving her poor kids being raised by their elder grandparents. I just don't know if its some conspiracy theory RSS type of crap or ISI crap forcing her into Islam, but for me I just think she was in some abroad relationship type of thing, but hey don't trust me, that's my theory.

So you don't know anything really 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×