LifeIsBeautiful

Surrey Nagar Kirtan - Ahmediya Muslim Stall

1 hour ago, BhForce said:

So many good points here.

For one, we think of Sufis as the "good" and tolerant Muslims. But did you know that the main religious cheerleader for the martyrdom of Guru Arjan Dev ji was a Sufi Muslim leader from Sirhind (a huge city of that time)?

His name was Ahmed Sirhindi, and he was a prominent member of the  Naqshbandī Sufi order. Supposedly he was a big philosopher. Here's Brittanica on him:

In refuting the Naqshbandīyah order’s extreme monistic position of waḥdat al-wujūd (the concept of divine existential unity of God and the world, and hence man), he instead advanced the notion of waḥdat ash-shuhūd (the concept of unity of vision). According to this doctrine, any experience of unity between God and the world he has created is purely subjective and occurs only in the mind of the believer; it has no objective counterpart in the real world. 

So you'd think this guy was just living the life of the mind, right? No, he was a fanatic who encouraged the Mughal emperor employ policy of radical Islam (also known as simply "Islam") and to execute Guru Arjan Dev ji Maharaj.

This fool's tomb is hardly a mile from the site of the execution of the 2 younger Sahibzade at Fatehgarh Sahib. It's huge complex called Rauza Sharif, and it's quite popular with Muslims. You can also see a few stupid Sikhs visiting the tomb of their 5th Guru's enemy.

Note: I'm not saying all Sufis are murderers or encouragers of murder. I'm just saying keep your eyes wide open.

Two denominations of Sufis. Sirdar Kapur Singh Ji describes them in his 'Saachi Saakhi.' One denomination was followed by the likes of Sai Mian Mir, it basically said  " I seek thou everywhere." The other was Sirhindi's piece of cake and asserted "thou is Allah and can only be found through Islam and sha'riat."

• Like 4

10 hours ago, 13Mirch said:

This is nothing new. I tried setting up an initiative to defeat this trend; happened a good few years back on this forum

I never knew that the Ahmedeya's tried to push their propaganda on this forum, the only attempt i've seen is the Naamdhari cultists who also tried to attack Reddit.com/r/Sikh. Great job on creating an initiative to stop them.

Could you please share some tacts and common arguments that they would use on this forum? or show some of their threads so that we can learn from it? thanks! 

5 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

Are we nice or being fools for allowing this to happen. This is our religious event. Why are they setting up stalls targeting Sikhs? 

It is due to our foolishness and openness that we allowed Christian missionaries to target Sikhs in Punjab. We are seen as a soft target. Now ahmadies are taking advantage of this too

100% agree, this type of passive and submissive attitude is how civilizations, dharam"s, religions, ideologies, etc fall.  Its sad that Sikhs have been in Punjab for over 500 years, but now there are more Christians than Sikhs. If we dont do something soon, we will lose the last Sikh majority state on earth, then things will get much more worse becuase democracy, politicians won't try to please us for votes, and no one will care about us. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheeTurbanator said:

the only attempt i've seen is the Naamdhari cultists who also tried to attack Reddit.com/r/Sikh.

Namdhari.jpg.d3e15e890ac56cecfd8533a97b6ed470.jpg

5add0fc327736_sideeyes.jpg.2d93b050a6c5bc1f4956c8915632c080.jpg

Edited by MrDoaba

1 hour ago, MrDoaba said:

Namdhari.jpg.d3e15e890ac56cecfd8533a97b6ed470.jpg

5add0fc327736_sideeyes.jpg.2d93b050a6c5bc1f4956c8915632c080.jpg

Dhan Ram singh ji 🙏🙏

Thats indeed surprising that they would have their own parchar stall at vaishaki nagar kirtan. If their stall was approved , atleast basic of sikhi should have been made aware, may be engage in debate, discussion. 

On another note- I do find surrey vaishakhi nagar kirtan first time decision of inviting first nations inspiring and fitting though, here its bit of that video:

https://mobile.twitter.com/boparaiied/status/987719594532945920/video/1

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:08 PM, 13Mirch said:

I printed all this out in pamphlet form and took it to a local Nagar Kirtan when I was in Australia and man, some of the Muslims burned. A few confrontations occurred, "how can you say Guru Nanak was a non-Muslim?!" "Gobind Singh made you anti-Muslim." "Your history is a lie, all Gurus were Muslims and they even married Muslims!" Basically they were clutching at straws. The pamphlets were enough to make the Sikhs ignore these idiots and they grew worried and left the scene. Later a famous attendant Gyani, from Taksal (and who I will not name), got hold of one of the pamphlets. After having it explained to him he called me over and asked me what jatha I belonged to. I told him none. Then he asked me where I got this information from. I told him my sources. Basically his problem was that I was not crediting any jatha on my pamphlet. He asked me to mention Taksal in them but I refused. Few days later all the pamphlets were thrown in the trash and I was told to abstain from publishing such (and here's how they described them) lies. The youth wanted more, but the Gurughar committee would have none of it. The main problem, here, is the liberal fuddu attitude our qaum has that respect all faiths at the expense of your own. 

After this some of us decided to stick to the social media. There was veer Bijla Singh Ji with his Search Sikhism page which, back in the heyday of grooming, forced several Muslim preachers to quit their anti-Sikh proselytizing. There were a few more who set up Tisarpanth. Then there was The Truth of Sikhi and Shamshir Publications. Bijla Singh Ji advised us but out of the three initiatives set up, only one is going strong and the others were forced to close down. Why? Because they had to hit the streets and they faced the same problem which I did- our own elders were and still are shooting us down. If we had claimed affiliation with some jatha, then we would have been lionized.   

LMAO:rofl

same people...same stories

• Haha 1

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 6:52 AM, LifeIsBeautiful said:

I was so surprised that the Ahmediya Muslim people had a stall at the Surrey Nagar Kirtan with books on Life of Mohammed and preaching material.

Honestly, please let these people know that all this does is promote the narrative by the media that muslims are fundamentalists, the fact that they would do this at SIKH parade is retarded.

Phone: (604) 583-4669

Ahmdiyaa Mosque Delta

There was also a Brahamakumari stall, as well, .. Just find it mind blowing that people have the gall to promote their religion at a SIKH NAGAR KIRTAN.. Do we have nimraata for others, or are we foolish?

Please be kind, ask the mosque to kindly not use the Sikh Nagar Kirtan as an opportunity to promote their religious views.

Ahmadiyya are not even considered Muslims among Sunni and Shia.

Even in Pakistan, thy are banned from calling themselves as Muslims.

Primarily, due to Ahmadiyyah's heretical belief that Muhhammad wasn't the last seal of Prophets &  Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (1835–1908) was the Mahdi.

No muslim country in the world accepts this denomination to begin with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/24/2018 at 4:21 AM, guruvah said:

LMAO:rofl

same people...same stories

Edited by 13Mirch

On 4/23/2018 at 11:29 AM, CharhdiKala said:

This makes my blood boil. To tackle people like these we need a group like the Shere Punjab who sorted these idiots out in the UK back in the 90s. Where are all of those people who shout Khalistan Zindabad in Canada? They do nothing when trouble is on their own doorstep! What cowards, all huff and puff but no action!

Even Buddhists don't take any nonsense anymore and have learnt to fight back.

Sadly Sikhs are just into money these days.

Ijit

13Mirch bro if you have the same pamphlets distribute via Basics  and other grassroots  organisations because now it is a different youth viewpoint  even post to sikhbooks . Heck , I'd like to distribute in my neighbourhood since we are at the beginning point of the grooming issue

Edited by jkvlondon
wrong person quoted

On 4/23/2018 at 4:26 PM, guruvah said:

Ahmadiyya are not even considered Muslims among Sunni and Shia.

Even in Pakistan, thy are banned from calling themselves as Muslims.

Primarily, due to Ahmadiyyah's heretical belief that Muhhammad wasn't the last seal of Prophets &  Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (1835–1908) was the Mahdi.

No muslim country in the world accepts this denomination to begin with.

doesn't prevent them from converting peeps and also working towards the ummah , don't be too complacent