Will forgiveness be given to people like me too

Guest Thankless person

Guest Thankless person

I am a sikh lady who has been remarried with HIS blessings after 5 years.I met with a neuro accident,8 years back & due to which I got insane & my ex divorced me as my brain never in senses.I used to shout and tried committing suicude but I kept doing Nitnem daily and finally I got someone who understands my mental condition by my parent's will...But I still have temper attacks like early & yesterday,I was reciting Rehras Sahib but due to 2nd husband giving more time to his son(as perceived by me),I got so aggigated that I threw Gutka Sahib on the floor.I didnot feel bad about it but now when I have an important test after a day,I want Waheguru ji to forgive me & did Ardas for forgiveness too.I know I did it with no control on my mind due to accident but does Waheguru ji also know that & will HE forgive me & my bad words for HIM and the Gurus ?

Satnam Waheguru

On 4/24/2018 at 8:47 PM, Guest Thankless person said:

I am a sikh lady who has been remarried with HIS blessings after 5 years.I met with a neuro accident,8 years back & due to which I got insane & my ex divorced me as my brain never in senses.I used to shout and tried committing suicude but I kept doing Nitnem daily and finally I got someone who understands my mental condition by my parent's will...But I still have temper attacks like early & yesterday,I was reciting Rehras Sahib but due to 2nd husband giving more time to his son(as perceived by me),I got so aggigated that I threw Gutka Sahib on the floor.I didnot feel bad about it but now when I have an important test after a day,I want Waheguru ji to forgive me & did Ardas for forgiveness too.I know I did it with no control on my mind due to accident but does Waheguru ji also know that & will HE forgive me & my bad words for HIM and the Gurus ?

Satnam Waheguru

Pen Jee,

as long  it is from Wahiguru´s side, He is all mercy, blessings, forgiveness, and above all akhoot prem da bhandaar.

It is we with our actions who get far away from Him or get closer to Him. He is like the Sun, always stable, always shining and irradiating, with His infinite noor, and kirpa.

It all depends on us, if we walk towards Him, we benefit from its warmth and Light, but if we turn our back to Him, we walk away from Him, and enter into the darkness of agyanta.

Nevertheless, He is never ever revengeful as many think Him to be. Many fools, under the influence of their  deep rooted ahankar, or agyanta,  try to make a picture of Him with human feelings/attributes, such as anger, revenge, hatred, etc ....

The Bani clearly says, He is Nirvair, means, He has no enmity with anyone.

Do His Bhakti as much as you can, when your state of mind permits you to do so, only then, slowly and slowly you will fill yourself with His apaar kirpa.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

Guest Someguy

Do ardaas for forgiveness everyday and You should think about these 2 things when you get angry. God is always watching(this is really useful if you have lustful thoughts lol) and that i should start doing simran. Ik i read a sakhi where, there was a gutka on the shelf, that shelf broke and the gutka went on somones feet. That person did an akhand paath by himself to say sorry. He was the only one doing the akhand paath, so he did paath for 3 days non stop....

Pen Jee,

found these soothing sat bachans  Of Sree Guru Arjun Dev from  the Bani which I would like to share with you, to ease you from your doubts:

ਕੋਟਿ ਖਤੇ ਖਿਨ ਬਖਸਨਹਾਰ

Kott Khathae Khin Bakhasanehaar ||

He forgives millions of sins and mistakes in an instant.

ਭਗਤਿ ਭਾਇ ਸਦਾ ਨਿਸਤਾਰ ॥੨॥

Bhagath Bhaae Sadhaa Nisathaar ||2||

Through loving devotional worship, one is emancipated forever.

*Note: Fifth Patshahee, is saying if you do His bhakti only, He can forgive, not hundreds or thousands of sins, but countless millions sins, that too, in an instant.

Pen Jee, see how merciful is Wahiguru Akal Purukh, do not loose hope.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

Similar story, when I first started to practice Amritvela, on the first ever say a fly flew right past me and I jumped causing gutka sahib to drop on my bed.

Never felt so scared in my life... (That goes both ways with the fly and gutka sahib)