Prince Harry - Racist

Big_Tera

Many Sikhs and asians in general look up to the royal family. But did anyone realise how racist the royal family is. They may not show it upfront be belive me these people are the most racist you can get. 

Heres some remarks that were caught on tape by Prince harry. If this is what they say in the open. Who knows what tripe they come out with in private. some info taking from wikpedia 

Harry earned a reputation in his youth for being rebellious, leading the tabloid press to label him a "wild child".[151] He was seen at age 17 smoking cannabis and partaking in underage drinking with his friends, clashing physically with paparazzi outside nightclubs,[151] and was photographed at Highgrove House at a "Colonial and Native" themed costume party wearing a Nazi German Afrika Korps uniform with a swastikaarmband.[152] He later issued a public statement apologising for his behaviour.[153]

In January 2009, the British tabloid, the News of the World, revealed a video made by Harry three years earlier in which he referred to a Pakistani fellow officer cadet as "our little Pakifriend" and called a soldier wearing a cloth on his head a "raghead". These terms were described by then-Leader of the Opposition David Cameron as "unacceptable",[154] and by The Daily Telegraph as "racist",[154] with a British Muslim youth organisation calling Harry a "thug".[155] Clarence Houseimmediately issued an apology from Harry, who stated that no malice was intended in his remarks.[156] Former British MP and Royal Marine, Rod Richards, said that such nicknames were common amongst military comrades, stating "in the Armed Forces people often used to call me Taffy. Others were called Yankie, Oz or Kiwi or whatever. I consider Paki as an abbreviation for Pakistani. I don't think on this occasion it was intended to be offensive."[157]

1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

So why is he marrying a mixed race lady?  I don’t think deep down he is racist

they are related via some ancestor so sticking to the usual MO of his family. Frankly they are letting him do what he wants because he is not a true blood royal that much is obvious besides he is so far down the pecking order for the crown it is safe to say he is highly unlikely to ever to sit on the hot seat so it doesn't matter she is a divorcee, actress, mixed race with real charming family or anything.

Given his father and grandparents attitudes it is not a surprise he is slinging around slurs unthinkingly  but , I think he's been kept in a bubble of white privilege for so much of his youth that is the main cause . Having served abroad may have opened his eyes a little as he has been very hands on charity wise to help other country's poor .

British have always been racist and the royal family surely are the epitome of ultra racism

Who cares 

It's the same everywhere French are racist and so is Zimbabwe so is America, Australia, NZ and Germany to name a few 

However the holy scriptures of the Gurus prophesied that the raced, religions and creeds shall mix up as part of the effect of Kaljug 

For Sikhs at the moment, Gurus will is for international growth of the religion

All kaljug and capitalism it's main growth hormone shall come to pass 

Then the Gurmukh way of life shall come to be societies norms and values replacing today's values of consumption, greed lust etc

People mature. I'm not someone who admires or values the royal family, but I'd be quite disappointed if something I did in my younger years was dug up to criticise me each time someone wanted to have a go. Not me, though. I've always had a beard in my belly, as the old Punjabi saying goes. Vahguroo! 

18 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Many Sikhs and asians in general look up to the royal family. But did anyone realise how racist the royal family is. They may not show it upfront be belive me these people are the most racist you can get. 

Heres some remarks that were caught on tape by Prince harry. If this is what they say in the open. Who knows what tripe they come out with in private. some info taking from wikpedia 

Harry earned a reputation in his youth for being rebellious, leading the tabloid press to label him a "wild child".[151] He was seen at age 17 smoking cannabis and partaking in underage drinking with his friends, clashing physically with paparazzi outside nightclubs,[151] and was photographed at Highgrove House at a "Colonial and Native" themed costume party wearing a Nazi German Afrika Korps uniform with a swastikaarmband.[152] He later issued a public statement apologising for his behaviour.[153]

In January 2009, the British tabloid, the News of the World, revealed a video made by Harry three years earlier in which he referred to a Pakistani fellow officer cadet as "our little Pakifriend" and called a soldier wearing a cloth on his head a "raghead". These terms were described by then-Leader of the Opposition David Cameron as "unacceptable",[154] and by The Daily Telegraph as "racist",[154] with a British Muslim youth organisation calling Harry a "thug".[155] Clarence Houseimmediately issued an apology from Harry, who stated that no malice was intended in his remarks.[156] Former British MP and Royal Marine, Rod Richards, said that such nicknames were common amongst military comrades, stating "in the Armed Forces people often used to call me Taffy. Others were called Yankie, Oz or Kiwi or whatever. I consider Paki as an abbreviation for Pakistani. I don't think on this occasion it was intended to be offensive."[157]

Whats your political angle here?  The amount of immature comments being made among guys is nothing compared to what harry said.  But you go get him. The British will fall by your frivolous attempt of exposing Harry.

He said something dumb in his early 20s? I think most people do and yes he is Charles' son, just look at the resemblence between a young Prince Philip and Harry. They look very similar.

As for racism? Apne can be the biggest racists in the world. The way people speak of black people in Punjab is disgusting 'oh they have big lips', 'they look scary'. These are the things people openly say.

Then you have the East African Sikhs who used to refer to black people as 'boy'.

Sikhs can also be racist to other dark skinned Sikhs and Indians.

As for the Royal family they are dodgy. Just look at Prince Charles' friendship with notorious paedophile Jimmy Saville.

They are not a family to look up to as they are born into privilege and have not achieved much of note. It makes me laugh at how people bow down to them. I guess people love being slaves.

18 hours ago, singh598 said:

British have always been racist and the royal family surely are the epitome of ultra racism

Who cares 

It's the same everywhere French are racist and so is Zimbabwe so is America, Australia, NZ and Germany to name a few 

However the holy scriptures of the Gurus prophesied that the raced, religions and creeds shall mix up as part of the effect of Kaljug 

For Sikhs at the moment, Gurus will is for international growth of the religion

All kaljug and capitalism it's main growth hormone shall come to pass 

Then the Gurmukh way of life shall come to be societies norms and values replacing today's values of consumption, greed lust etc

Yes it started with mixed race marriages/ couples. And also White Americans coming into Sikhi panth.