Muslims and Sikhs being harassed

Dsinghd

This is why its so important minorities support one another to face bigger threat of current times- alt right white neo nazi. I am not sure about UK but in Canada - muslims and sikhs lets just say all liberal whites, brown and black people stick together as far as inclusion, human right case goes.. In many instances, muslims have supported world sikh organization and world sikh organization of canada support muslims as far as human right case goes.

My boss in my previous job who was hindu with strong hindu nationalist views, asked me how comes sikhs support muslims here in Canada. I told him as far as human right goes, we support all minorities, advised target of neo nazis may not be hindus now but soon they will, tables can turn anytime, against anyone. They have very white agenda, unless hindus can absolute certainty prove they are heirs of aryan race which they can't-totally act like them, they can't. For neo nazis they treat muslims, hindus, sikhs and other minorities as brown just like rest of us. 

1 hour ago, Dsinghdp said:

Muslim women wearing Hijab and Sikh men wearing turbans are being harassed in EUROPE. It’s sickening I saw a video of a Muslim woman being bullied with her Hijab being ripped off and acid thrown in her face in LONDON.

I'm not saying that this didn't happen, but I'm pretty sure you read this somewhere instead of directly downloading it to your brain, so why don't you share a link?

Also, if you saw a video of a Muslim woman being bullied, how does that mean Sikhs are being harassed? I'm not saying no Sikh has ever been harassed in Europe. I'm saying that doesn't follow from your statement.

2 hours ago, Dsinghdp said:

Muslim women wearing Hijab and Sikh men wearing turbans are being harassed in EUROPE. It’s sickening I saw a video of a Muslim woman being bullied with her Hijab being ripped off and acid thrown in her face in LONDON.

This, while unfortunate, is a predictable consequence of Angela Merkel's idiotic invitation to a million mostly fake refugees to come to Europe per year.

If that wasn't enough, Europe is welcoming former ISIS jihadis back with open arms, and giving them welfare benefits! Sweden is giving them free housing and benefits.

In such an environment, it would be surprising if all Europeans were not getting angry at Muslims.

Of course (unfortunately) a lot of people mistake us for Muslims, so we're getting the brunt of their anger.

By the way, I would ask you consider what we would feel if the government of India were to invite a half million Muslims from either Pakistan or maybe Africa to come and settle in Punjab, and then we have to pay for them. I dare say that people would be looking angrily towards all black people, even if they were there legally attending college.