Playing kirtan at work

Singh23

Hello! I work all day at a physiotherapy clinic that plays relaxing meditation music all day. I have control over the music selection and was wondering if some of the sangat can help me out. 

I want to play kirtan or simran but because we have people from different communities I want it to be something that won't scare away some people. When I first started off I used to play asa di vaar kirtan but that got some people weirded out. 

It would be cool if I could find some kirtan audio or even raag instrumentals that I could play and listen to and maybe help me do simran or kirtan in my mind. Yet still be relaxing for people getting treatment. 

Also some people come into the clinic reeking of cigarettes and sometimes alcohol...would this be a problem with me playing kirtan? 

Need your advice sangat ji. Benti to all kirtan lovers I need your expert advice ji!!!

I currently play stuff like this: 

1 hour ago, Singh23 said:

Also some people come into the clinic reeking of cigarettes and sometimes alcohol...would this be a problem with me playing kirtan? 

Need your advice sangat ji. Benti to all kirtan lovers I need your expert advice ji!!!

I currently play stuff like this:

I doubt it would be a problem if they smell of it since it has no affect on the kirtan. If they were using either one while it was played that is where you e the line.