Sikhism and Multiverse and Reality

HI understand I have been making a bunch of forum posts which might be annoying, but I was wondering what is Sikh's view on the multiverse, I mean it doesn't deny or agree with it, and the Guru Granth only mentions multiple galaxies, solar systems, and such, but no Universe's, but do you think in Whaeguru's Hukam there could be multi universes

is Sikhism and its views on Reality is it an illusion, and that the Consciousness make's this illusion and that consciousness is an illusion? Even though Sikhi doesn't mention the Multiverse, there are mentions of realms which can be interpreted as universes.

ਅਗੰਮ ਅਗੰਮ ਅਸੰਖ ਲੋਅ ॥

Aganm Aganm Asankh Loa ||

Inaccessible, unapproachable, countless celestial realms.

ਜਪੁ (ਮਃ ੧) ੧੯:੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੪ ਪੰ. ੭ 
Jap Guru Nanak Dev

“In so many ways, He has unfolded Himself. So many times, He has expanded His expansion. Forever and ever, He is the One, the One Universal Creator.” (Guru Granth Sahib, p.276)

“He Himself is the thread, and He Himself is the many beads; through His Almighty Power, He has strung the worlds.” (Guru Granth Sahib, p.604)

The issues is that there is no known definition of "worlds", it can either mean the universe or planets, but worlds can mean the universe as in other quotes of the Guru Granth they mention of Waheguru making countless planets and galaxies. “There are planets, solar systems and galaxies. If one speaks of them, there is no limit, no end. There are worlds upon worlds of His Creation. As He commands, so they exist.” (Guru Granth Sahib, p.8)

Here is one more quote which makes more sense than the other quote.

pwqwlw pwqwl lK Awgwsw Awgws ] (5-2)
paataalaa paataal lakh aagaasaa aagaas.
There are nether worlds beneath nether worlds, and hundreds of thousands of heavenly worlds above.

So in your opinion, what is your view? For me, I just feel it matters on interpretation, I mean for me I think Worlds is unlikely for Planet as there are many quotes in the Guru Granth mentioning Planets and such as that quote before which means its likely Worlds can mean a universe.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-43976977

https://www.sciencealert.com/reality-doesn-t-exist-until-we-measure-it-quantum-experiment-confirms