Sikh leaders spur Dr. Ambedkar plan to convert millions of dalits to Sikhism.

On 5/6/2018 at 6:34 PM, FreshMind13 said:

There were two Singh Sabhas

The one you mentioned with Khem Singh Bedi was the Amritsar Singh Sabha while the Singh Sabha we generally associate with is the Lahore Singh Sabha.

Khem Singh Bedi believed since he was a decedent of Guru Nanak, he sat himself on a throne and had people do Chaur of him as "Guru".

Image result for khem singh bedi

I reckon there was a third one, the Bhasaur Singh Sabha it was more radical and it was led by Babu Teja Singh who viewed that if anyone wasn't baptized as a Khalsa was considered a Sikh, and that anyone who associated with a Hindu was viewed negatively from that movement.

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Babu_Teja_Singh

16 minutes ago, CanadianSingh said:

I reckon there was a third one, the Bhasaur Singh Sabha it was more radical and it was led by Babu Teja Singh who viewed that if anyone wasn't baptized as a Khalsa was considered a Sikh, and that anyone who associated with a Hindu was viewed negatively from that movement.

"Bhasaur Singh Sabha"...bas karo.

The individual you speak of...meh I can't be bothered to explain. In simple terms, he was retarded.

21 minutes ago, CanadianSingh said:

I read it somewhere, but since I don't have the evidence, it is most likely false. 

Best to mention that in the first instance then, isn't it.

2 hours ago, CanadianSingh said:

You make it seem as if there were 3 equally sized competing Singh Sabhas. In reality, the Lahore Singh Sabha far outpaced the Amritsar Singh Sabha as far as affiliates and output of literature and ultimate influence in the Panth.

Bhasaur Singh Sabha was more like a village branch of the Singh Sabha, not an equal competitor. Kind of like a McDonalds franchise. There were plenty of other village-level Singh Sabhas.

The innovations of Babu Teja Singh were not accepted by the main Singh Sabha.

21 hours ago, CanadianSingh said:

Yes, he ran the Panch Khalsa Diwan. Many Gursikhs like Sant Attar Singh Mastuane, Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh, and Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha were part of the Panch Khalsa Diwan.

However, they left after they had gotten word of Bhasaur's insane views.

20 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

The individual you speak of...meh I can't be bothered to explain. In simple terms, he was retarded.

While in the beginning, he was popular, over time his views became insane, and was made tankhyia by the Sri Akal Takht Sahib. He was indeed retarded.

He is the preface to Kala Afghana and the Darshan Rogi missionaries.