Guest nootropic

nootropic use to help paath

Guest nootropic

i use a nootropic supplement people use for the gym to keep them focused during workouts during my nitnem because it is VERY VERY long and i start to lose focus and run out of energy about half way through. nootropics are supps that help with mental focus. i don't use crazy stuff like modafinil and ritalin and stuff - that's on the verge of harmful drugs. what i'm using is basically like people who take mass gainers to put on weight during bulking in the gym. is there anything wrong with using this to keep my mind focused during nitnem?

thanks

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Guest Kaur 2

VJKKK VJKF

On 7 May 2018 at 2:23 PM, Guest nootropic said:

i use a nootropic supplement people use for the gym to keep them focused during workouts during my nitnem because it is VERY VERY long and i start to lose focus and run out of energy about half way through. nootropics are supps that help with mental focus. i don't use crazy stuff like modafinil and ritalin and stuff - that's on the verge of harmful drugs. what i'm using is basically like people who take mass gainers to put on weight during bulking in the gym. is there anything wrong with using this to keep my mind focused during nitnem?

thanks

It would be better if you could train your mind to focus rather than take supplements to do that for you. Arguably, you could say that its better because your focusing but training your mind to stay in the charan of Vaheguru is a whole different ball game. I don't know personally about the tablets but if they are designed for the gym and you are just sitting down then it could harm your body. 

VJKK VJKF

Just do more jaap sahib path or dasam bani in general if you have done santhya of it instead of using supplements or other things.

Edited by DarshaPyasi1984

Guest Sniper
On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 6:23 AM, Guest nootropic said:

thanks

MODAFINIL is very safe. It is not even in the same category or gave the same side-effects as Ritalin, Dexedrine or other amphetamines.

The nootropic you probably using "off" prescription is racetam or modadinil precursor like adrafanil.   These legal versions are not ner the focus you get with modafanil. I get it on prescription for it's unlicensed ADD treatment.  I do nitnem, do 3-4 hours gym 4 days week and still ave enough energy and focus at 6pm to go sniper shooting range. The single minded ik mann-ik chit focus with sniper shotting has raised my abyaas and surti to levels I possibly couldn't have.

advice is to get modafinil on prescription if possible.

Guest Sniper

just mention that the above typo errors are effects of sticky keyboard and not my loss of focus !!!

Please do  not take any medical advice from anyone on this thread or with a grain of salt. Only consult with your doctor for a final say.

Many of these newer supplements are unresearched/untested. ALWAYS consult with your doctor first.

Guest Nootropic

The problem I have is not with taking it or not medically but on a sikhi level - is there anything wrong with this?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• this is some amazing stuff!  how cool is that    i would love to do that    i really like snakes   i think they are one of the most beautiful animals.  i held a big python around my shoulders in India   very beautiful animal  
    • ।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ।  Please read this article by Bhai Manvir singh ji. Very insightful and clears up a lot of confusion.  http://manvirsingh.blogspot.com/2015/11/different-views-on-meat-reflections-on.html?m=1 ਜਉ ਸਭ ਮਹਿ ਏਕੁ ਖੁਦਾਇ ਕਹਤ ਹਉ ਤਉ ਕਿਉ ਮੁਰਗੀ ਮਾਰੈ ||੧||
      “You say that the One Lord is in all, so why do you kill chickens? ||1||” (Prabhaatee Kabeer Ji, Ang 1350) Hukamnama of Guru Hargobind Ji found at Sri Harmandir Sahib, Patna Sahib (published in Hukamname, edited by Gandha Singh), which states:
    • @jkvlondon point taken. I can imagine that tbh. I've already conceded that in hindsight it was a silly thing to do, and I concede again that if I was there actually witnessing it, it most likely would be a different story. Tbh I have seen some cringe or super cheesy sh!t at Amritdhari Doli's. Though not like this. There will always remain a formality between them. I was referring particularly to the fake@ss things - the munde wale taking advantage of the girls side which still goes on albeit not as it did in the days of old. Even the seemingly strong minded folks back down when it comes to their kurms highly unreasonable behaviour. All I'm saying is that ik duje naal pyaar naal milna chaida, jidha bhen bharavan naal mili da. No side should act like the others aafsar and should have the right to speak out. Come to think of it, I was once at a wedding where the munde wale actually literally threw the women at the door out the way and barged in - I was there too because I was a little kid. It was not pleasant and dangerous af. Needless to say we demanded maafi and payment later.
    • https://getpocket.com/explore/item/a-world-without-retirement
    • This is really intriguing was he really the gangu in his past life? Anyone got any  more info on that

Important Information

Terms of Use