What are your opinions on Soorma Singh the Black sikh?

9 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

he calls out people who don't act right in a funny lighthearted way

Maybe in his videos, otherwise will go full SJW on people. (Which is why I mentioned I don't like some of his liberal views).

Guest GuestSingh

He seems like a clown - tries to act Panjabi even though he isn't then has the nerve to mock our people and culture and conflate it with Sikhi. Where's his culture? Does he even have one?

In my opinion, he's just using his skin colour and Sikhi for fame and money as he knows so called 'Sikhs' by name-only watch his videos for entertainment.

13 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

He is a good sikh because he calls out people who don't act right in a funny lighthearted way .

Why do people need to 'act right in a funny lighthearted way'? This is one of the issues we have today, especially in the west - too many people, including these so-called 'Sikhs' by name-only, are frivolous - they lack courage to be different.

Your definition of a good Sikh means very little then as this person, as already mentioned above, also enforces liberal extremist views and thinking on others who disagree with him - he's even had the arrogance to question whether someone can describe Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji in a sentence to him. Doubt he has a read a single word while he's recording himself for attention and youtube hits.