Sonam Kapoor Anand Karaj

Guest Photographer

On this case, Indian hardliner hindoos are making lots of noise against this marriage on why they did anand karaj. It came to know that the kapoor family and also groom side family always did anand karaj dates back to their many generations.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
22 hours ago, S1ngh said:

On this case, Indian hardliner hindoos are making lots of noise against this marriage on why they did anand karaj. It came to know that the kapoor family and also groom side family always did anand karaj dates back to their many generations.

where're the hindoos making fuss ?

On 5/9/2018 at 5:54 PM, Guest Photographer said:

If the maryada propagated by Akal Takhat is that only Sikhs can have an Anand Karaj, and if Sonam Kapoor + fiance are willing to sign a piece of paper that says they believe (as in the definition of a Sikh) in Akal Purakh, 10 Gurus, their Bani, Guru Granth Sahib, and the Amrit of the 10th Guru, I would have no objection to their getting an Anand Karaj.

If they're not willing to do that, then they can get married someplace else (mandir, court), and then do a Sukhmani Sahib paath + ardass at the Gurdwara.

I think its a Kapoor tradition for them to have Anand Karaj. Karishma Kapoor had Anand Karaj too it was uploaded onto youtube i remember but she and her husband were talking and laughing throughout the whole ceremony which is very disrespectful. Kapoors are clearly not Sikh i don't even think they are Hindus anymore. Most of these actors have no religion 

31 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I think its a Kapoor tradition for them to have Anand Karaj. Karishma Kapoor had Anand Karaj too it was uploaded onto youtube i remember but she and her husband were talking and laughing throughout the whole ceremony which is very disrespectful. Kapoors are clearly not Sikh i don't even think they are Hindus anymore. Most of these actors have no religion 

Karishma is not related to Sonam.Sonam Kapoor is daughter of Anil Kapoor while Karishma belong to Kapoor family starting with Prithviraj Kapoor.

Guest kaurkaur

They go through it as a superstition. I know a Sindhi couple who had a hindu ceremony and Anand Karaj. They pick and choose what they want to believe in

6 hours ago, Guest kaurkaur said:

They go through it as a superstition. I know a Sindhi couple who had a hindu ceremony and Anand Karaj. They pick and choose what they want to believe in

Sindhi do believe in Guru Nanak Dev ji as their god. They are part of distant Sikh family.