What is this guy doing?

TejS

1 hour ago, TejS said:

I posted this because I was genuinely shocked that a Sikh would denigrate a shabad for a joke.

Why does this shock you?

Many monay think its amusing to ridicule the Khalsa saroop all the time, referring to Singhs pejoratively as "babbay" or "gianis".  If people like that actually knew any shabads, they would probably denigrate shabads too.

Now we have someone like jusreign, who used to be a Singh (and who probably, I'm guessing, used to make more of an effort to behave like a proper Sikh than he does these days) that's so desperate to win approval from the secular majority that he has resorted to such disgusting antics.  It's sad.

10 hours ago, californiasardar1 said:

Why does this shock you?

Many monay think its amusing to ridicule the Khalsa saroop all the time, referring to Singhs pejoratively as "babbay" or "gianis".  If people like that actually knew any shabads, they would probably denigrate shabads too.

Now we have someone like jusreign, who used to be a Singh (and who probably, I'm guessing, used to make more of an effort to behave like a proper Sikh than he does these days) that's so desperate to win approval from the secular majority that he has resorted to such disgusting antics.  It's sad.

He won't find happiness there. With Vaheguru's Kirpa he will return to practice Sikhi in earnest. 

On 5/12/2018 at 12:31 AM, TejS said:

I mean I've always given this dude a pass, but this just took it too far. You don't purposely mispronounce a shabad so you can get a few laughs from people. Skip to 12:24 to know what I'm talking about:

Come on! What else to expect from a guy who goes around and says that Gurus weren't perfect, that Guru Nanak didn't want to start an organised religion. In one of his podcasts he even said that he thought of stop wearing the turban anymore, just to take the piss. People shouldn't be shocked of his cut beard, he was already shaving on his cheeks for years.

There used to be the time when he was funny, now it seems that he just wants to offend Sikhs