I am back and engaged ..

I was blocked from posting like 6 months back but my life changed a lot in these 6 months

We went to punjab at one of my cousins weddings and my parents tried to get me fixed to a girl . Didn't want to really.

But still i ended up getting engaged to one few months later. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
6 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

i thought you were into men and not women? why ruin some poor girls life?

it is true that i am attracted to men and not women.  I am not ruining a poor girls life . 

What if I asked the same question to your 98% society ? why ruin poor gay peoples life by denying them rights and social equality ?

I dont want to get into that cliched debate again. 

There're more chances of a girls life getting ruined in punjab by marrying a straight guy than by marrying me lol 

10 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

it is true that i am attracted to men and not women.  I am not ruining a poor girls life . 

What if I asked the same question to your 98% society ? why ruin poor gay peoples life by denying them rights and social equality ?

There're more chances of a girls life getting ruined in punjab by marrying a straight guy than by marrying me lol 

Good for you brother. Congrats. Let me get way too personal and curious....heh...

You going to be able to make love to her? If she wants to. 

14 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

The sad thing is you're probably correct. Still, that's a very nihilist attitude to adopt especially since you are kind of deceiving her for your own benefit. I'm sure she would've preferred a glimmer of happiness and genuine hetero affection, but if she's anything like you've described she probably wouldn't know what to do if a good man did enter her life. Still, It's a morally questionable path you've embarked upon. Very murky.

On 5/14/2018 at 8:26 AM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

so your gay but your marrying a girl and think you are not ruining her life? have some shame, that is someones daughter and sister, how would you like for your mother or sister to marry a bingah?