I am back and engaged ..

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
7 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

how would you like for your mother or sister to marry a bingah? 

if you're gonna call a gay guy "bingah" (bent), you're part of the problem, not solution ! it is these kind of shaming and name calling that shames gay men into hiding their true selves and thus end up marrying women . 

trust me no gay guy wants to go anywhere near to a woman in a sexual way. We're quite frankly sexually repulsed by "sensual" female figures. On the other hand, its the chiseled male bodies and those handsome faces that make us happy just to see ! 

But , unfortunately i am stuck in time and space . I have to live and die in this time and this part of the planet . I don't have much options . 

Whatever "semblance" of choice it seems that i have is not so much. You know in desi families the kind of pressures we feel , when your mom weeps tears next to you and wishes you were not born , when you don't wanna die alone because you don't even have siblings. The list is long bro ! 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
18 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

The sad thing is you're probably correct. Still, that's a very nihilist attitude to adopt especially since you are kind of deceiving her for your own benefit. I'm sure she would've preferred a glimmer of happiness and genuine hetero affection, but if she's anything like you've described she probably wouldn't know what to do if a good man did enter her life. Still, It's a morally questionable path you've embarked upon. Very murky.

i had little choice :/ 

also what makes u think i won't make her "happy" in every possible way

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
22 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Good for you brother. Congrats. Let me get way too personal and curious....heh...

You going to be able to make love to her? If she wants to. 

no woman stays put with a man if he doesn't make love to her. so yes i can maybe after taking some meds lol 

12 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

i had little choice :/ 

also what makes u think i won't make her "happy" in every possible way

Well, if you plan on taking a few for the team I'm sure things will be fine. She'll probably gain an inordinate amount of weight after the marriage, so you won't have to put up with her bedroom eyes for too long. Once she gets a  kid or two to occupy her hours, she'll be too busy and tired to bother you. Good luck.

4 hours ago, puzzled said:

I don't think it its healthy to marry someone that you're not attracted too! 

well that's put all our bazurg and purkiyan in their place ...silly billy lust is transitory as is beauty  many people on the planet stick around and honour their partners due to deeper things as empathy, loyalty, love(unconditional) , honour and common goals .

37 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

hold up... bingah describes someone who likes bending over aka bingah hona so im guessing that describes you. whatever your sexual preferences are, why ruin some poor girls life? she will want a husband, children etc and you are shattering her dreams. why dont you grow a pair of tutteh and tell your family who you really are, if they disown you then go somewhere and be who you want to be. do not ruin some innocent girls life.

I'm not sure I agree, in some small part yeah a bit, but dude is going to consumate, and tend to her needs even if he has to take a pill. 

If he's loving, treats her well, gives her children, is a good Sikh and doesn't drink and beat her, he's got a good argument that he can be a good husband. 

Within Sikhi, sex is only for those joined in Anand Karaj, and that is only for a man and woman. So homosexuals have to remain celibate or do something like he's suggesting. Only better alternative for him would be if Anand Karaj was suddenly made available to gay people, which isn't happening any time soon, if ever. 

There is a lot more to love than bangin it out. He sounds prepared to be good to her in all ways, including that. 

Let's flip it...what if you entered into Anand Karaj with a lesbian,  who was Gursikh, treated you well in all ways, and still made love to you and bore children even though she's gay...problem would be?...

I'd take that any day over some drunk, abusive, lazy, self entitled straight girl.